SF Wek Fest - 2/8/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Lagston is infamous around these partsLagston is infamous around these parts
SF Wek Fest - 2/8/09

Wekfest, Sunday February 8, 2009

Japantown underground parking garage, Downtown San Francisco

Come check out some amazing rides in SF.

450+ cars

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-07-2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: remove advertisement
Old 01-30-2009, 02:51 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
maybe for me!

Old 02-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Breakthru is infamous around these parts
I'll definitely be there! Go Fatlace!

[Mark if you read this it's Allan, lol]

Old 02-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Goldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura about
I might go, it depends on how much reading I get done this week (I have an Macroeconomics exam on Monday).

Old 02-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I'll be there showin' the MINI. Stop by and stay HI

Old 02-07-2009, 11:39 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
i should be there w/ some homies tomorrow. just bringing the a4 (not for show).

Old 02-08-2009, 02:18 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
What time does the show start?

Old 02-08-2009, 07:56 AM
HankLiu's 986S has a spectacular aura aboutHankLiu's 986S has a spectacular aura aboutHankLiu's 986S has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
What time does the show start?
Starting at 12:00pm. Last year was pretty amazing, Especially end of the show, hundreds and hundreds show cars came out from J town parking garage. Geary Blvd became to a Racer Blvd. I will stop by there too, cuz so close to my place.

Last edited by HankLiu's 986S; 02-08-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Awesome! Glad some of you are gunna make it out.

Show is from 12p - 6p.

Cover is $10. I believe there are some stores / shops that have $5 off coupons. Check with Auto Freaks in the Jtown mall.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:11 PM
HankLiu's 986S has a spectacular aura aboutHankLiu's 986S has a spectacular aura aboutHankLiu's 986S has a spectacular aura about
11:00am San Francisco.........Exhaust noise everywhere.....

Old 02-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Goldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura about
Darn, I really wish I would have been able to make it. I got sick with a really bad cold; whoever goes I hope they post pictures.

Old 02-08-2009, 05:56 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HankLiu's 986S
Starting at 12:00pm. Last year was pretty amazing, Especially end of the show, hundreds and hundreds show cars came out from J town parking garage. Geary Blvd became to a Racer Blvd. I will stop by there too, cuz so close to my place.
I took 3rd last year but I don't think I can make it out this year. Have fun guys.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Show was Good
but...starting to rain about 3pm......all wet.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Breakthru is infamous around these parts
Checked it out with my buddy today. Luckily his cousin was part of the crew promoting it so we were able to bypass the super long line. That thing was ridiculous!

All in all, it was a cool show. I hadn't been to one in a long time, and it was pretty much what i expected. Lots of NSX's [i mean a lot of them, they must be cheap now!], S2K's, BMW's and a few new GT-R's. There was a sweet matte black one and a white one dumped on 22's. Pretty bad ***. A few Porsches were there. Not a lot though, maybe around 5 or so, all looked nice.

We did a few laps, went to the mall and there was a lot of overflow from the show there so we bailed. Glad we did too, because right when we got in the car it started to rain.

Looking forward to the next one. Sorry no pics, forgot my camera. I saw a ton of people with fancy DSLR's so i'm sure they wil start getting posted soon.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Originally Posted by Breakthru
Checked it out with my buddy today. Luckily his cousin was part of the crew promoting it so we were able to bypass the super long line. That thing was ridiculous!

All in all, it was a cool show. I hadn't been to one in a long time, and it was pretty much what i expected. Lots of NSX's [i mean a lot of them, they must be cheap now!], S2K's, BMW's and a few new GT-R's. There was a sweet matte black one and a white one dumped on 22's. Pretty bad ***. A few Porsches were there. Not a lot though, maybe around 5 or so, all looked nice.

We did a few laps, went to the mall and there was a lot of overflow from the show there so we bailed. Glad we did too, because right when we got in the car it started to rain.

Looking forward to the next one. Sorry no pics, forgot my camera. I saw a ton of people with fancy DSLR's so i'm sure they wil start getting posted soon.
Was the show outside on the street or was it inside the parking lot? From the sound of rain, it was outside. Too bad you didn't take any pictures.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SF Wek Fest - 2/8/09