any upcoming hot rod shows?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 11:21 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
any upcoming hot rod shows?

heh might be the wrong kind of forum to ask but i thought i might put it out there.

if you know of any in the bay area coming up, let me know.

i heard of one around june 18th but cant remember the name.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:22 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
might be interested in any kind of car show.

my dad is coming to town and our thing is to go to car shows when we are together heh.

let me know.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you did say hot rods didn't you...

http://www.californiacarclubs.com/schedule.htm

The Pismo Beach event is one of the best...June 19-21

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-02-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 PM
awesome. thanks for the link. yep hot rods. :-)

we are flying to LA this sunday to check out the pomona auto swap meet.

i love checking out roy brizio's (ssf) garage to see what his curent projects are.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
you are lucky to have such a crafstman in your area...in the coming months there should be shows every weekend...you might check into Cherries Jubilee in Monterey...it is sponsored by the Salinas Memorial Hospital...there are fun events all weekend with two days at Laguna Seca with hundreds of hot rods...parade laps around Laguna at noon and PCA hot laps running all day if you want a fast ride around Laguna that you won't forget...

http://www.cherrysjubilee.org/

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-03-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:15 AM
nice! sounds great. I actually just did a skip barber advanced racing course at the leguna seca raceway. havent been brave enough to race my own car around it. lol. will definitely put cherrysjubilee on my calendar. thnx

Old 06-10-2009, 08:32 PM
RichardMillie is infamous around these parts
google "hot rod reunion woodland"

it's at the yolo county fair ground on 6/14

drop your dad off there and come to Niello Porsche Rocklin for the PCA event/BBQ

Old 06-10-2009, 11:39 PM
heh yep definitely going to that. we are also trying to make it to Peggy Sue's All-American Cruise. it should be a great weekend.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Goldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura about
Every Wednesday there is a meet up near the Boston Market on El Camino Real and Scot in the south bay. I just went there for the first time tonight and it was a fairly large gathering. From what I was told that is not unusual. It starts around 3pm and goes to about 6:30-7pm.