Excellence mag secret test loop?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
It a really, REALLY nice stretch of road. I've been there, but no idea where it is. I fell asleep

Old 07-17-2010, 12:39 PM
GoingGreen is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by steve harris
arnt they in noth of san rafael on the right side of the freeway can't remember the name of the area think it starts with a ing or something close
Yes, There in Novato, in Marin county. Yes there are very nice roads up there. I know every road up there like the back of my hand.

Ask Stan Michelman @ Excellence (Four, one, five) three, eight, two -2864

But one of the best northern cali road ive been on is Corral hallow rd between Livermore and tracy. There is not very much traffic on it and its long, has great turns/twistys, and a fair amount of elevation changes.

Stages road up near santa rosa everyone thinks is cool but theres too many freaking street bikes and wannabes up there.

Its the roads going to no where. Only problem with a lot of marins roads is theres so many cyclists. Between Larksurp and petaluma and between the 101 and the coast have great roads.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:48 PM
trackjunkie is infamous around these parts
I'm going to be moving back to sonoma in about a month, and there are some awesome roads from bodega bay down to sf on hwy 1. Skaggs is awesome, although there is car parts and bike parts all over the guard rails. Berryessa is pretty amazing too!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:41 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
if ya want a great rd drive 89 from truckee to grey eagle, have lunch a go back ... early morning is great it's cool and very little traffic.....

Old 09-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Andial951 is infamous around these parts
A shot of one of the roads between Tracy and Livermore

Old 10-10-2010, 09:44 AM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
and thats nice!!!!! love the pal trees oh wait what are those????

Old 07-05-2011, 09:56 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I know where it is, as I've written a couple of articles for them that were tested there. I know this is an old thread, but I've moved to Folsom, and I'm going to be driving the loop for the next few days. If you see a silver CTS-V, you may be in the right area!