Car got egged, need paint shop recommendation/advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 06:46 PM
ekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of light
Well I finally got around to getting this fixed. I chose to go with L&M and could not be happier with the work Luis did. He and his sister are incredibly friendly and accommodating and have a real nice attention to detail. They both clearly take pride in their work. The process took a few days including a day of prep, two days of paint and clear coat (4 coats) at his friend's shop (I don't have an off street area which met Luis's needs), and then an afternoon of polishing. In addition to the damage from the egging, I had a weird set of paint bubbling on the rear quarter panel of the car due to previous repair work that I had fixed. The color match was tough as the car had areas previously resprayed. In my untrained opinion, it came out perfect.

Here are some pictures of the process including Luis's final seal of approval. You can see the egg damage better in the original picture I posted.

Attached Images      
Old 09-29-2010, 06:47 PM
ekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of lightekupa is a glorious beacon of light
Rest of the pictures.

Attached Images