Laguna Seca events: Porsche Rennsport Reunion; Le Mans; Grand-Am; Who is going??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 10:31 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Does anyone know if there are any rooms still available for this event? Thanks in advance
I'd like to know this too. Still not sure I can even go, but if there aren't any rooms available, guess that'll make the decision pretty easy

Old 09-14-2011, 12:20 AM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
I checked all the big hotels in Monterey - pretty much all were booked up. The few that were left had prices in the 400+ range. The Inn at Spanish had rooms for about $800 per night... Since I already spent a pile on the tickets to the track and to the Quail (which looks to be an amazing collection of cars), I went with a cheaper hotel right near the waterfront by the Aquarium (with plenty of self parking). FYI - corral tickets are once again available ($90 for a 3 day parking and gen admission pass). Get 'em while they last!

Old 09-14-2011, 02:45 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Can someone clarify what's included in the 3 day Premier Pit Row Suite?

Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jimxyz
I checked all the big hotels in Monterey - pretty much all were booked up. The few that were left had prices in the 400+ range. The Inn at Spanish had rooms for about $800 per night... Since I already spent a pile on the tickets to the track and to the Quail (which looks to be an amazing collection of cars), I went with a cheaper hotel right near the waterfront by the Aquarium (with plenty of self parking). FYI - corral tickets are once again available ($90 for a 3 day parking and gen admission pass). Get 'em while they last!
Are you referring to ALMS or Rennsport Reunion?

Old 09-14-2011, 11:02 PM
jimxyz is infamous around these parts
Sorry - the Reunion. I forgot that ALMS is this weekend.
From my experience, the pit row suite for ALMS races includes pretty good food, snacks, beer and sodas (all you can eat/drink), private bathroom and full access to the pits (we were allowed down during the race) and to the track before the race. It was a great place to watch the race (and to stash warmer clothes etc) even though we were all the way down on the far end of pit row.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent. Thanks for the info. See some of you folks there.
V.

Originally Posted by Aerodude
You should be good. If it's the $90 3-day pass, it include admission as well as parking at the Porsche Corral. When you come in the main entrance, you'll just go straight down the hill towards the corral (if it's like last year). Enjoy!

Old 09-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Woo Hoo! Rennsport Reunion ticket and corral pass arrived in the mail this weekend.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:06 PM
FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !FLT6SPD Is a GOD !
Received mine...

Old 09-29-2011, 03:37 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I'm going to drive down on Saturday with Kermit if anyone wants to caravan?

Old 09-29-2011, 05:55 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Sweet, Linda V and I will be there Friday and saturday, we need to get back up north Sunday for one of the nose-pickers birthday on Sunday. See you there.

Old 09-30-2011, 08:16 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
I'm driving up from LA on Friday around 8am. I'm really looking forward to the event.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:55 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Sweet, Linda V and I will be there Friday and saturday, we need to get back up north Sunday for one of the nose-pickers birthday on Sunday. See you there.
Good stuff we're all going

Old 09-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
I'll be coming down with the family in the Cayenne on Saturday. It's just me and the kids at the event on Sunday. We should do a 6 speed group shot!...er photo I mean.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Where are you guys leaving from on Sat and when? I plan to be there on Friday, but might try to go Saturday or Sunday as well.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:57 AM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
Hey Sharky,
Is it on the 15th? If yes, I might be able to caravan with you guys. I don't have tickets, but I'll do the drive.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Laguna Seca events: Porsche Rennsport Reunion; Le Mans; Grand-Am; Who is going??