BMWCCA Canepa Tour on Sat 2/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 03:52 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
BMWCCA Canepa Tour on Sat 2/09

Anyone interested in joining the BMW club canepa tour this Saturday on 2/9?

Here is some detail. I plan to meet at the Los Gatos meeting point. If anyone would like to drive down together at 8am in Foster City, please let me know.

Mike Zampiceni at tours@ggcbmwcca.org no later than Thursday, February 7th!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It's hard to believe, but it's been nearly three years since our second visit and tour of this car lover's facility in Scotts Valley. There's a cornucopia of delights to please the most ardent auto aficionado at this facility, including a racing museum, investment-grade cars for sale, and a fastidiously sanitary restoration area. I've arranged for the marketing director to give us a guided tour, so bring your inquisitive nature and be prepared to feast on some serious automotive eye candy. This has historic...ally been our most popular social event, drawing 72 members for the February 2010 iteration. We'll have lunch down the street afterwards at the Yamamori Sushi Boat & Grill.

Our tour of the facility will be preceded by a 1-hour driving tour, rain or shine. To participate in the driving tour, please arrive at the alley parking lot adjacent to Hobee's Restaurant in (165 Los Gatos Saratoga Road, Los Gatos) at 9 a.m. to sign the waiver and participate in the driver's meeting.

We'll leave promptly at 9:30. You can also drive directly to Canepa if you want to skip the driving tour. Please arrive a few minutes prior to 10:30 to sign the guest register.

To attend this event, please RSVP to Mike Zampiceni at tours@ggcbmwcca.org no later than Thursday, February 7th. Indicate the number of people in your party and whether you're planning on attending the lunch or not. Also, please provide a contact phone number.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:13 PM
drew935 is infamous around these parts
Darn D. I'll be doing another tour that day.

In case people don't know what Canepa is all about. Here are some pics I shot in Nov 2011.
The cars change periodically.

http://www.egarage.com/current-inter...ction-is-fast/

Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
onapex is infamous around these parts
I've been meaning to visit Canepa, sent Mike an email. Will be coming down from downtown SF, so I;m up to meet somewhere in FC to drive down.

Old 02-06-2013, 11:05 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
PM sent onapex.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:44 PM
drew935 is infamous around these parts
Post the pics taken please