"Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-20-2008, 12:21 AM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
You guys welcome newbies? I wanna get out there one of these days.

Old 01-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ELMEL
Definitely - come on out!

Old 01-20-2008, 12:51 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
I'm a newb too. Can I join?

Old 01-20-2008, 01:33 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ELMEL
You aint no newbie... besides you've been SharkWerkXd lol!

Old 01-20-2008, 02:16 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sharkster
You aint no newbie... besides you've been SharkWerkXd lol!
LoL - I was wondering where I saw his car before

Old 01-20-2008, 09:14 AM
ze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really niceze_shark is just really nice
Originally Posted by 08-911-C4S
GT3's out in force!

Thanks for sharing!

I hope to see you guys out there real soon!
There was also a nice pair of Carreras with aero kit front splitters.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
wow man, fu*k, I haven't been to SR in a long *** time...i'm starting to miss it.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ze_shark
I still remember the day Ty showed up at Sharky's door - I think I talked him into the exhaust and it was all downhill from there

He thought I worked there.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:15 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Ah those two are my "boys". Sniff, the make me so proud Chris and Tony, I'm leaving everything to you

Old 01-20-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by DimNSlow
I still remember the day Ty showed up at Sharky's door - I think I talked him into the exhaust and it was all downhill from there

You do! Where were you last week... You realize we're on Halo 3 now The Xbox doesn't get as much play as the Blu-Ray these days

Old 01-20-2008, 03:56 PM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DimNSlow

Damn! Thank you for remine me again! Yes I spend $$$$$ with sharky's, and I pick a wrong day to show up @ Sharky's shop.

Old 01-20-2008, 04:06 PM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold

Ze_shark,

Thank you for the nice photos. Sorry! didn't have a chance to chad with you.

Old 01-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
nice meet yesterday guys. it was my first time there with my GT3. it was nice meeting all the guys (alex, chris, tony ....at least new to me) let's do it again really soon. always good to see old friends like jason, joe and chris. ze shark thanks for all the great pics.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:46 AM
doughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant future
Went to the meet for the first time this past Saturday. It was good to meet everyone and thanks for making me feel welcome.

Tony - thanks for showing and giving me a ride in your beast. Do you get commissioned by Alex???

Chris - nice to meet you. Your ride looks like Tony's It's great to see "the twins"

Jason - your looked super clean!

Roger - though we didn't get much of a chance to talk despite a quick introduction, it was nice to put a face and name with your famous screen name and avatar!

Alex - always nice to see you and your beast. Can't wait until my car is "sharki-fied"!

Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Went to Sacramento early Saturday for the ISE. Saw the red Lambo in the background on the way up headed towards SR.

I need to come out again one of these days and see you guys.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: "Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California