"Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
EuroCarFan is infamous around these parts
Yeah even with the rain, we're sticking to the meet planned this Sat in San Luis Obispo and I'm surprised we still have about 25 cars going.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:12 PM
katch is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Aerodude
I'm sure there won't be anyone out at SR this weekend due to the weather -- but I still might have to go out there since the Model S and X will be on display at the Tesla store this weekend. Besides, I actually like driving my car in the rain .
Where is this held? Went by there on Saturday, drove around the area, but couldn't find the event... I guess people may not have been out due to the cloudy weather and it being St. Patty's!

Old 03-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by katch
Where is this held? Went by there on Saturday, drove around the area, but couldn't find the event... I guess people may not have been out due to the cloudy weather and it being St. Patty's!
Last I heard it had moved across Winchester Blvd over to the cinema parking lot. I haven't gone there since the move so I can't personally confirm.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:14 PM
12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold
Century 22 .

Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !
So now i got to cross winchester to go get my coffee? Oh well. Going to try and go this Saturday

Old 03-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Turbo
So now i got to cross winchester to go get my coffee? Oh well. Going to try and go this Saturday
I've never been -- but you could always try this place on the same side of the street :

"The Flames Restaurant (aka Coffee Shops) represent the present evolution of the classic American diner experience from the 1950's with a 21st century tropical Las Vegas-style ambience."

Old 03-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Aerodude
I've never been -- but you could always try this place on the same side of the street :

"The Flames Restaurant (aka Coffee Shops) represent the present evolution of the classic American diner experience from the 1950's with a 21st century tropical Las Vegas-style ambience."

Good solution. I forgot that was there. Forecast not looking goos for this Saturday. Hope it changes over the next few days.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Porscheart is infamous around these parts
Cool Get together in the bay area

Hi all I am very new but interested in the get togethers. I have 2003 turbo 911 and not very knowledgeable on upgrades a ect. So having a group of people to know and hang sould be great and helpful for this newbie. I also am very new to the bay area so if this get together is going to happen where and when? Btw thank you all for the warm welcome here at 6speedonline.

Old 03-21-2012, 12:19 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porscheart
Hi all I am very new but interested in the get togethers. I have 2003 turbo 911 and not very knowledgeable on upgrades a ect. So having a group of people to know and hang sould be great and helpful for this newbie. I also am very new to the bay area so if this get together is going to happen where and when? Btw thank you all for the warm welcome here at 6speedonline.

Welcome, the meet is around 10-11:30am at Winchester 22 theater every Saturday. The turn out can be low when weather is bad. Hope to meet you some day. A few of us on 6 speed also organize drives on weekend mornings. We post the info on NorCal section.

Winchester 22

3162 Olin Avenue, San Jose, CA 95117

Old 03-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Porscheart is infamous around these parts
Look forward to the meet and appericate the info!

Old 03-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Swung by SR this morning about 11am, but no one was around. I assume it was due to the weather, even though it hadn't really started raining yet. I had to be down in the area anyway, and had a chance to take a look at the Model S at the Tesla store. I talked to the sales guy for a bit and was impressed with the car. I noted that it has electric steering -- just like the new 991.

It'll be interesting to see if this works out as a truly practical electric car.

Now that's an impressive center console -- hope it's easier to use than the BMW iDrive:

The batteries are in the chassis. It's easy to see why there's plenty of interior room:

If you thought there wasn't much to look at under the rear deck of the 991 -- here's your engine:

Old 03-24-2012, 05:45 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
i think S is legit. price is right too. with gas prices creeping up, it makes more sense each day. if you get a chance to drive one, it's quite amazing with an extremely low CG. corners better than sports car.

Old 04-06-2012, 07:32 PM
crhait has a spectacular aura aboutcrhait has a spectacular aura aboutcrhait has a spectacular aura about
How do we think tomorrow will be???

Old 04-28-2012, 01:39 PM
12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold

Old 04-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Great pics Tony! Beautiful day and a pretty nice turnout. It's the first time I've been at this new location and I like it -- easier access and a lot more space.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: "Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California