"Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:23 PM
Copperhead is infamous around these parts
Well at times things go up and come back down a bit...nothin some good HP cant fix.

Great to see a reasonably good SR turnout this last Saturday.

I was so busy chatting about everyones rides i forgot to take pics.

Just to clarify, earlier this year, the expanded SR housing & resident parking development forced the weekly SR car meet to get tossed around. There were a few months we were trying to find a spot to park our rides. Weve settled on the Domes lot directly across SR and Winchester Blvd. Still close to the old spot & with plenty of room.

Its pretty good spot and we can make it much better by bringing more cars. pretty simple.

During the summer months their are many car events but now entering winter many are much fewer so even better reason take car to the weekly SR car meet.

Cool cars, a hot coffee, car chat.... what a great morning.

Lets keep it up

Last edited by Copperhead; 11-27-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM
EuroCarFan is infamous around these parts
Anyone going out there tomorrow? I have a friend visiting from Michigan and he and his want to come out to see the cars.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:32 AM
TheCarGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheCarGuy has a spectacular aura about
Ill be there in a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo

Old 01-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !
Haven't been out to this in forever. I'll try and swing by. For once I don't have anything going on this Saturday morning.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:27 PM
kmitchell is infamous around these parts
See you all tomorrow.

Ken

Old 01-26-2013, 01:45 AM
Porschekid93 is infamous around these parts
Hey i live in the bay area and to my knowledge this is the only car meet in the bay, that meets weekly. Is this meet still going on? im interested in coming down to check it out. at the century theater parking lot ?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:32 PM
12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold12GtR-BE is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Porschekid93
Hey i live in the bay area and to my knowledge this is the only car meet in the bay, that meets weekly. Is this meet still going on? im interested in coming down to check it out. at the century theater parking lot ?
Yes, Saturday around 10-12.

Old 02-04-2013, 03:15 AM
mauiboy94 is infamous around these parts
I don't know if you guys would be interested but I was going to propose in order to get the SRow meets a popular thing again why don't we create an open Facebook Group where we can also invite other friends/family who are car enthusiasts. Also I think ease of access to find all the information and communicate with people would be easier? I myself have not been here in months!! Just a thought! I am going to try to come out to next weeks meet!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:27 AM
EuroCarFan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mauiboy94
I don't know if you guys would be interested but I was going to propose in order to get the SRow meets a popular thing again why don't we create an open Facebook Group where we can also invite other friends/family who are car enthusiasts. Also I think ease of access to find all the information and communicate with people would be easier? I myself have not been here in months!! Just a thought! I am going to try to come out to next weeks meet!
I think that's a great idea. Couldn't hurt...

BTW, any of you guys interested in coming to this meet I've planned for San Luis Obispo in Mar? https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-mar-16th.html

Old 02-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
I think a FB page is a great idea as well. We can post & repost the link here so that people could start joining and get real time alerts when/if meetups are set.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Black_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mauiboy94
Do it

Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Being a new member and a owner of a new MY12 997.2 Turbo S I would love to attend what sounds like a great event. My 13 old son would love it even more. However, by what I have been reading it seems like it no longer is well attended or at best is a hit or miss. I have lived in the Bay Area all my life and realize that there are so many things people do on the weekends after a long work week. So if there will anyone attending this weekend we plan on taking a ride over and see who shows up. Look forward to seeing the different cars that show up and meeting some new people.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned
CALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCALGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Make that next weekend 2-16. My son has baseball practice 10-11:30 on 2-9. Again looking forward to attending the gathering.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Black_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura aboutBlack_911 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CALGUY
Being a new member and a owner of a new MY12 997.2 Turbo S I would love to attend what sounds like a great event. My 13 old son would love it even more. However, by what I have been reading it seems like it no longer is well attended or at best is a hit or miss. I have lived in the Bay Area all my life and realize that there are so many things people do on the weekends after a long work week. So if there will anyone attending this weekend we plan on taking a ride over and see who shows up. Look forward to seeing the different cars that show up and meeting some new people.
I'm located in Concord area. I've always wanted to come and check out the Santana Row meet. I've read the same thing "hit or miss" I guess I should wait til' summer.

If you're interested in Bay Area meets, I usually go to EuroSunday East Bay. They meet in different places in the East Bay. (Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Danville etc.)

It happens every 3rd Sunday of the month. This month of Feb will be on the 17th in Walnut Creek.

Here is the link for it. Make sure you sign up/make and account to keep up with their updates.

http://www.meetup.com/EuroSunday-East-Bay/

Old 02-04-2013, 02:23 PM
mauiboy94 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kamran
I think a FB page is a great idea as well. We can post & repost the link here so that people could start joining and get real time alerts when/if meetups are set.
So I am going to create a Facebook Group rather than Page if that's cool. I feel it's more personal to create a group rather than a page because we can be able to communicate with each other regularly and become familiar with each other. I know myself I joined the S. Valley Volkswagen Audi Group Facebook Group and it has been a blast! If everyone agrees then please post your names so I can add you into the Group because Facebook doesn't allow me to just create the group without me having to add people in my friends list to the group! Once that is done I will give everyone admin access to make the group better and hopefully constant interaction and better publicity will get more people coming out!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: "Santana Row" Car Meet Every Saturday 10am in Northern California