SF Bay area sightings thread!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 04:43 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
lol 'el fasto'

Old 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
Tesla roadster kinda day I guess.

Saw a dark blue Tesla circling around Santana Row this afternoon. 230pm.

Came back to work to see a weird bright almost turquoise blue Tesla parked in the lot (hp cupertino).

Any tesla guys here?

i see one (green) just about everyday at work.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:06 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ELMEL
I was in my black 996TT. I think I would've noticed either of the cars listed in your sig. Plus, you probably would've come along for the "ride," right?
I was driving a red civic with a bike rack on top. What's up with you and bananachick on the M3F?

Old 03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
I was driving a red civic with a bike rack on top. What's up with you and bananachick on the M3F?
Nothing's up with me. I had a fun commute today which was made more fun by a fellow driver, so I posted the sighting, which is what I thought the sighting thread was for. I realize it's an M3 forum, but I was a member of M3F long before I had an M3, when I aspired to having one, so I can imagine that there are other aspiring M3 owners and lurkers on M3F too. And since the woman happened to be beautiful, I mentioned it (as a compliment in case she read it, but mostly to instigate a reaction from gcalo; note that I posted the same thing in all three places realizing that gcalo would probably only see two of them; whatever). That could've been the end of it, but bananachick had something to say about it. I guess that's her job. She's welcome to say or think whatever she wants.

Anyway, when the heck am I gonna get to meet you? Or have we met already and I'm just dumb? I bet we met at one of the EuroSunday meets.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:12 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ELMEL
Nothing's up with me. I had a fun commute today which was made more fun by a fellow driver, so I posted the sighting, which is what I thought the sighting thread was for. I realize it's an M3 forum, but I was a member of M3F long before I had an M3, when I aspired to having one, so I can imagine that there are other aspiring M3 owners and lurkers on M3F too. And since the woman happened to be beautiful, I mentioned it (as a compliment in case she read it, but mostly to instigate a reaction from gcalo; note that I posted the same thing in all three places realizing that gcalo would probably only see two of them; whatever). That could've been the end of it, but bananachick had something to say about it. I guess that's her job. She's welcome to say or think whatever she wants.

Anyway, when the heck am I gonna get to meet you? Or have we met already and I'm just dumb? I bet we met at one of the EuroSunday meets.

I didn't think it was a big deal but I guess bananachick is being bananachick. We probably did meet at one of the meets and I often attend SR once in awhile.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:19 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Yesterday @ 6:45pm -- burgundy Murcielago on Crow Canyon in San Ramon. Too crowded to have any fun.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:26 PM
smj
smj is infamous around these parts
Busy day... About 8:40AM I was on my way to Brentwood on Highway 4 East of I-680 (not a regular route for me, so give or take a few exits) I was joined by a 996/997 Carrera Cabriolet, dark blue with the top up, CA tags something like PRSCHA. He stayed alongside or behind me until all 6(?) lanes went up a long hill; I got past a clot of traffic and moved right two lanes since it was all open, and after a minute he opened up and blew by. Then I saw brake lights. Then just past the crest noticed a CHP heading quickly back to his cruiser from a traffic stop. Then I saw PRSCHA take the next exit...

~1PM: Walnut Creek, recent black 911 C4S in front of last cluster of restaurants, West side of Main Street North of Mt Diablo Blvd.

Few blocks later, spotted a beautiful black Porsche 356 Speedster, West Side of Main Street, South of Newell Avenue. Didn't get too long to appreciate it, but the paint looked good and the chrome was bright.

~3PM: I came down Cyclotron Road in Berkeley from Grizzly Peak. Spotted a yellow Cayman S parked on the North side of Hearst Street, outside a parking structure just West of Euclid.

In all this beautiful weather I was driving a 2.0l silver/grey '74 Porsche 914 with the top off. And I've got the scalp burn to prove it.

Old 03-30-2009, 12:40 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Silver 997 gt3 with no rear plate (yet?) and some sort of either aftermarket exhaust or maybe sharkwerks's bypass mod. Sounded pretty loud idling next to me on the saratoga exit off 280S (cupertino/san jose area). 415pm sunday.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Silver Carrera GT on 101 north and exited marsh rd and then onto bayshore.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Red F430 on 680S @ 7:15pm. LINUX4U. Pretty car, but moving way too slowly.

Old 04-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Bankai is infamous around these partsBankai is infamous around these partsBankai is infamous around these partsBankai is infamous around these parts
Black F430 at gas station 76 on big basin, I was the kid in the silver 996tt! Nice car!

Old 04-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Sick *** white f430 with gold wheels at santana row right now (240p)

Old 04-08-2009, 04:51 PM
SpecB is infamous around these parts
Both last week, both on separate sunny days, both in Capitola Village.... Gorgeous white Vantage and a red 430 with "THEF430" on the plate.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:10 PM
F430XTC @ Crow Canyon, Dougherty, Bollinger in Danville, San Ramon. I asked you about EuroSunday. See you there...

Old 04-15-2009, 02:56 PM
11:00 am -- Silver Vantage on Sycamore, 680N, and 24W from Danville to Lafayette. Beautiful car! And a driver who knows how to have fun!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SF Bay area sightings thread!