SF Bay area sightings thread!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:25 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eaglesbasketbal
Saw a yellow lamborghini murcielago LP640 convertible today on Stevens creek. Revved it a few times and did a sick flyby. We were in the white Audi!
Did it have yellow seats? If so, I saw the same one at SR a few weeks back and it looks hawt.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:58 PM
eaglesbasketbal is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Did it have yellow seats? If so, I saw the same one at SR a few weeks back and it looks hawt.
Not sure about the seats, but I don't think there are too many yellow LP640 convertibles around so it's probably the same one.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:32 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eaglesbasketbal
Not sure about the seats, but I don't think there are too many yellow LP640 convertibles around so it's probably the same one.
You're right on that.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 AM
ctzn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
While standing in line around 12noon in front of the Apple store in Walnut Creek, I saw 1 black F430 with a nice exhaust, 1 red F430 convertible, and 1 white Gallardo drive by.
I see all three of those cars semi-regularly in Walnut Creek, a walk downtown on a nice weekend and you can usually find quite a few special cars roaming around in this town.

There was an orange Murci in front of that new sushi place in Walnut Creek this weekend as well, very beautiful.

Old 06-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by ctzn
I see all three of those cars semi-regularly in Walnut Creek, a walk downtown on a nice weekend and you can usually find quite a few special cars roaming around in this town.

There was an orange Murci in front of that new sushi place in Walnut Creek this weekend as well, very beautiful.
No doubt. That area of WC has a lot of exotics.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:28 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
White R8 on winchester near valley fair today at 420pm

Old 06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
EuroCarFan is infamous around these parts
Silver 997TT Vert this morning around 9:10AM on 87 N after Almaden Expressway. I think the license plate said STRKWAY?

Old 06-29-2009, 09:59 PM
SpecB is infamous around these parts
Matte black wrapped CLS, lowered, stock wheels in Capitola village Sunday the 28th. Looked good.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:16 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Spotted a white 997 GT3. Pulled up next to you and you said you go by "Speed Of Light" on here. Sorry I was in my beater accord. After hearing your exhaust I'm really regretting not getting a 996GT3 when I was looking for one and ended up with the ISF.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:13 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Damage
Spotted a white 997 GT3. Pulled up next to you and you said you go by "Speed Of Light" on here. Sorry I was in my beater accord. After hearing your exhaust I'm really regretting not getting a 996GT3 when I was looking for one and ended up with the ISF.
hey dude that was me.
it's funny, when i got on 880, i see a large suv come up behind me (i drive slow). it was my wife. lol.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speedoflight
hey dude that was me.
it's funny, when i got on 880, i see a large suv come up behind me (i drive slow). it was my wife. lol.
Hey hey. Yeah I see you're in Fremont too. I took 680 instead since I'm off Scott Creek. Nice seeing you on the road. Are you running Sharkwerk's bypass? God I want an exhaust for my isf now. Gotta have my v8 roar.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:44 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Damage
Hey hey. Yeah I see you're in Fremont too. I took 680 instead since I'm off Scott Creek. Nice seeing you on the road. Are you running Sharkwerk's bypass? God I want an exhaust for my isf now. Gotta have my v8 roar.
its got the sharky bypass and i had the sport button on. if you followed me to 880 onramp under the overpass, the sound is a whole different level.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:51 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
july 2nd about 3:45 headed east on hyy 80 at roseville exit 996 blk on blk with tail and blk out wheels

Old 07-05-2009, 10:44 PM
ctzn is infamous around these parts
Yellow Gallardo SL on N California blvd in Walnut Creek today, turning onto Civic I believe. I have not seen that color even in pics until today, very striking.

I was in the Z with my mouth rather agape most likely, lovely car.

Old 07-06-2009, 01:58 AM
^^^Not sure if we're seeing the same car or not, but I spotted a yellow one also around 12noon exiting A Street in Hayward. It had a black out tail light. I was in my GT3.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SF Bay area sightings thread!