6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Hmm.... most interesting part of the article:

"Men can reproduce into their 90's."

70+ more years baby!

Old 10-21-2007, 03:30 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
HahHAAHAHAHAHA, Jon now I def. have to make it out to chill with you, before you become too big of a celeb :P

Old 10-21-2007, 04:01 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Hmm.... most interesting part of the article:

"Men can reproduce into their 90's."

70+ more years baby!
What part of the article was that???!!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 04:02 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
HahHAAHAHAHAHA, Jon now I def. have to make it out to chill with you, before you become too big of a celeb :P
hahahaha...if your worried about that happening there is NO RUSH at all

...but you should def come down some weekend...hit up our weekly meet, party a lil, cruise some "ill" PA backroads, etc etc etc

Just let me know

Old 10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
hahahaha...if your worried about that happening there is NO RUSH at all

...but you should def come down some weekend...hit up our weekly meet, party a lil, cruise some "ill" PA backroads, etc etc etc

Just let me know
Haha was just kidding, listen man i'm down, i'm going to head down soon!! You working on a Sat? Long drive to stay for a night hah!

Old 10-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Haha was just kidding, listen man i'm down, i'm going to head down soon!! You working on a Sat? Long drive to stay for a night hah!
i never work on Saturdays...

Dude, stay fri and sat nights for sure......Joey & Drew and I + all the other local dudes will show you some sick roads...then well party soemwhere...perhaps on the Main Line? LOL

Old 10-21-2007, 05:47 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
The ** at the bottom of the article page.

Martin... come on down again man!

Old 10-21-2007, 07:22 PM
For sure fellas, i'm pretty hyped, gonna be fun We'll plan something out soon!

Old 10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
The ** at the bottom of the article page.

Martin... come on down again man!
Yea i went and looked and saw it! hahahaha Too Funny.

Again? When was the first time???

Old 10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Yea i went and looked and saw it! hahahaha Too Funny.

Again? When was the first time???
I had a meet in KOP... the one where a (cool) guy's 550 almost met something really sturdy at a high speed...

Old 10-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I had a meet in KOP... the one where a (cool) guy's 550 almost met something really sturdy at a high speed...
guess i missed that one?????

/on topic

issue hits newstands this week!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 07:55 PM
It was like 2.5 years ago!

/okbackontopicmr.mainline.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:04 PM
It was like 2.5 years ago!

/okbackontopicmr.mainline.

Dont worry Joey, ill autograph one for ya! JK JK JK

Old 10-21-2007, 08:51 PM
wow I almost forgot about that.... You guy's chill with Greg too? We've been meaning to meet up for quite some time as well

BTW Jon I want a signed copy :P

BTW x2 my goodness Joey how time flies, and even more so Jon, remember the G35 days, WOW!!!!!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:19 PM
BTW Jon I want a signed copy :P

BTW x2 my goodness Joey how time flies, and even more so Jon, remember the G35 days, WOW!!!!!
No prob Martin...ill post a new thread in the for sale section with signed copies

And the G days were the best! I can still remember you and i being the only dudes with modded sedans LOL...an you with your "G-Tech" posting 0-60 times hahahahahahahahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)