6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
No prob Martin...ill post a new thread in the for sale section with signed copies
We don't have a place where YOU have to pay someone to take your sh*t...

Old 10-21-2007, 09:43 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
No prob Martin...ill post a new thread in the for sale section with signed copies

And the G days were the best! I can still remember you and i being the only dudes with modded sedans LOL...an you with your "G-Tech" posting 0-60 times hahahahahahahahaha
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG hahahahahahah!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:53 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jimbo
We don't have a place where YOU have to pay someone to take your sh*t...
Jimbo,

You can't cheer for the Bears AND post in the NorthEast section....one or the other mang.

Thanks,

Jon

Old 10-21-2007, 09:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG hahahahahahah!
i knew youd get a kick outta that trip down memory lane

Old 10-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Jimbo,

You can't cheer for the Bears AND post in the NorthEast section....one or the other mang.

Thanks,

Jon
Jon,

Read my title... beotch

Regards,

Jim

Old 10-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Jon,

Read my title... beotch

Regards,

Jim

I knew your were gonna pull the "moderator card".........what a cop out!

Old 10-22-2007, 07:44 AM
I knew your were gonna pull the "moderator card".........what a cop out!
Got to do, what you got to do

Old 11-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Update!

Originally Posted by still lost
so did you go home w/ the eligible chicks?
Yes.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:57 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Yes.

And where are the pics........

Old 11-26-2007, 09:02 AM
And where are the pics........
Hmmm...i dont think i have pics from that night but ask Matt about it...he was there

(PS: happy hour wed at Doc McGrogans...you in?)

Old 11-26-2007, 09:22 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Hmmm...i dont think i have pics from that night but ask Matt about it...he was there

(PS: happy hour wed at Doc McGrogans...you in?)
I'm out Wed I have to pick someone up at the airport at 4:30 and then take them to Jersey...I'll be good for something on Thursday though

Old 11-26-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm out Wed I have to pick someone up at the airport at 4:30 and then take them to Jersey...I'll be good for something on Thursday though
Ok, ill let you know...might have to just wait til Friday.....

Old 11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Thats cool if I don't go to NYC, and even if I do I could swing by for a few drinks before I drive up

Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 AM

Yo lets set something up for Friday..invite a bunch of people and make it a good time...I'm not going to NYC till Saturday so I'm down for a good happy hour on Friday

Old 11-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Yo lets set something up for Friday..invite a bunch of people and make it a good time...I'm not going to NYC till Saturday so I'm down for a good happy hour on Friday
Hmmm...not sure i could get too many people to make the treck to Wayne for a happy hour on Friday...but i could DEF get a crew rounded up for WC at night!

BTW, there is a Happy Hour/Charity Event tomorrow night in WC at Doc McGrogans...u down?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)