6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 09:24 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)

Ok fellas, i thuoght you would all get a kick out of this...so feel free to make fun of me and have a laugh at my expense.

Anyways, my older sister submitted my picture and a short write-up about me to a local magazine here in the Western Suburbs of Philly called Main Line Today. Some of you local guys will know it well as its quite popular in the area.

So about a month later the editor of the magazine calls my cell and tells me i have been chosen out of hundreds of applicants to be in the November issue as one of "Philly's Most Eligile" hahahaha I honestly thought it was a prank call and almost hung up the phone!

So i went to a photoshoot, filled out a little survey, and here is the result. Enjoy!

(im on the right sitting down - see the resemblence from the avatar? )

Here is the full article:

http://www.mainlinetoday.com/ME2/dir...1CF2486A6D207A

Old 10-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
I predict this thread to be AWESOME on sooo many levels....... Jon your a champ for giving us this free "gift" on a Friday!

Old 10-19-2007, 09:41 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
I predict this thread to be AWESOME on sooo many levels....... Jon your a champ for giving us this free "gift" on a Friday!
i do what i can. And trust me, yo guys are gonna have to work hard to come up with something my friends havent said already!!!

All in good fun...

Old 10-19-2007, 09:43 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
so did you go home w/ the eligible chicks?

i say night out in WC to celebrate, first rounds on me!

could the pics be any smaller, I need to see these chicks who I'm now going to track down!

Old 10-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by still lost
so did you go home w/ the eligible chicks?

i say night out in WC to celebrate, first rounds on me!

could the pics be any smaller, I need to see these chicks who I'm now going to track down!
Im going in WC tonight with some friends...you wanna meet up? Were prally hitting up Landmark.

Yea man, the small pics suck...thats why u gotta go buy the magazine! LOL....and yea, the girls were cute! Im gonna keep my eyes peeled for them when im out and about...

Old 10-19-2007, 10:21 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
congrats....

Old 10-19-2007, 10:47 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Im going in WC tonight with some friends...you wanna meet up? Were prally hitting up Landmark.

Yea man, the small pics suck...thats why u gotta go buy the magazine! LOL....and yea, the girls were cute! Im gonna keep my eyes peeled for them when im out and about...

Not sure of plans yet but if I head down to WC I'll swing by landmark and meet up, I might be in AC tonight though...

Old 10-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by still lost
Not sure of plans yet but if I head down to WC I'll swing by landmark and meet up, I might be in AC tonight though...
Aite man...have regardless of where you roll.

/on topic

I was expecting you guys to be much harsher...LOL...i guess the east coast guys are all on their lunch breaks and the west coast guys are still waking up

Old 10-19-2007, 12:40 PM
onepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant future
You're one of the "most eligible"? Lord... things are out of whack out east.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:41 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
WTF? Are we really letting Jon off this easily? "Congratulations?" OH MY GOD!!! What has this place come to???

unfortunately I can't think of any clever way to dog him either . . .

Old 10-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
WTF? Are we really letting Jon off this easily? "Congratulations?" OH MY GOD!!! What has this place come to???

unfortunately I can't think of any clever way to dog him either . . .
HAHAHAHA...thanks Russ! The issue has just gone out to people with subsciptions so far - it hits the streets next week.....

Oh and you guys might like this --- there isnt any contact info provided (damnit!) so i took out a half page add in this issue for my business How conveinient???? (page 109)

Old 10-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
is that a gay magazine?

j/k.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:46 PM
nerual is infamous around these parts
Most eligible for what? A makeover?

Old 10-19-2007, 01:53 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I was expecting you guys to be much harsher...LOL...i guess the east coast guys are all on their lunch breaks and the west coast guys are still waking up
I got nothing. But congrats! If nothing else it's a good pick up line.

Old 10-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Jeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the roughJeff_NJ is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
is that a gay magazine?

j/k.

Damn, you beat me to it.

Did you notice that the sign "showstoppers" is directly over the other three, but you are strategically placed away from that? Coincidence?? It's either a subconscious (or conscious) decision by the photographer, or you just smelled bad and they all walked away from you on their own.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6Speed, Pearlcoupe is one of "Philly's Most Eligible"!!! (PICS!)