*** Drew's Run June 12th - 15th 2008 ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned
Bsaint is infamous around these parts
Exclamation *** Drew's Run June 12th - 15th 2008 ***

*Can we please sticky*

I know I spoke to a few members awhile ago and they were all about doing this and wanted to start branching out more. I finally got the dates off the ground and it is definitely happening and already have a few people ready to go, Kerry Getz, Friend Jordan in my last dvd - 1,100whp+ vette, various Eurowerkz members, Possibly Vlad (carreraboy) exc. The Dates will be June 12th -15th Philly - Miami

Anyways here is the agenda/mission statement and the pdf registration is below, and more info can be found or asked on the website. http://bsaintmedia.com/

“Drew’s Run” is a short Rally dedicated to a friend and fellow car enthusiast who died this past year at the age of 24. Drew had a long hard fight with cancer and managed to pull through, but as soon as things starting getting better he found himself in the hospital again. This time facing one of the most dangerous procedures in the medical field, a bone marrow transplant. He underwent intense radiation and chemotherapy and was putting up an amazing fight. However the infection was proven to be to strong and August 9th 2007 Drew found peace, he would have been 25 August 12th.
More can be found on his site at www.drewspinelli.com

Drew loved cars and also appeared in my last dvd “Ready Fuels” in his BMW M5. One of the things Drew wanted to do before he passed was to take some good friends and have a small Rally/Cruise. However the drive never happened and as we have Drew in our thoughts and his family in our prayers we do this drive for them.

June 12th 2008 Thursday we will assemble in a meeting spot to be determined when registration is complete. (Valley Forge, PA) We will then depart Pennsylvania and head to Asheville, NC where we will arrive at the check point and stay for the night, expenses paid. Video and photos will be shot throughout the course of the Rally and will appear in the next feature dvd, “The Speed of Dark”

June 13th Friday An early rise after a late night party, we will make the journey to Miami, FL. Along the way hitting some of the best stretches of road also known as “The Tail of The Dragon” where drivers will enjoy long scenic views and some very challenging turns. Then after an intense drive we will need to stop and rest. What better place the famous Zentrum Museum in South Carolina. http://www.bmwzentrum.com/ where we will have a tour of the facilities. Shortly after we will fuel up and make the final stretch to Miami where we will most likely arrive late that night with party/club plans already scheduled. We will have a hotel room in downtown Miami where we will stay for two nights. We will party upon arrival and celebrate our drive and new found friends.

June 14th Saturday we will spend the day in beautiful Miami, and have a photo shoot of all of the cars.

June 15th Sunday: The Drive Home. A sad day, but one that had to come. We check out of our Hotel and all go our separate ways. Throughout the course of the drive we will have Drew in our thoughts and memories and hopefully gather some new memories in the process. Overall I think this will be a good experience for everyone, car enthusiasts, friends and even family. Register now for a lifetime experience, hopefully with the success of this Rally we will make it a yearly event.
The registration will be up once the site is finished, but the cost is only going to run $500 a driver and $300 a passenger.

PDF file http://www.eurowerkz.com/steve/Registration%20page1.pdf

Old 03-18-2008, 01:54 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
so $500 includes hotel rooms and???

looking for sponsors to any degree? pm me I'd like to talk a bit about that.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by still lost
so $500 includes hotel rooms and???

looking for sponsors to any degree? pm me I'd like to talk a bit about that.
We are not making this a profitable run which is the reason the cost is so low compared to most Rally's. It is mearly to cover your hotel costs for the length of the Rally as well as the final party in Miami, where we have reservations and VIP and one of the clubs.

We are also open to levels of sponsership/advertising for the site and Rally so please contact me separately about that M3Bsaint@comcast.net

Last edited by Bsaint; 03-18-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:16 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks cool man....something to consider...

What hotels do you have booked? What club in Miami? Are you limiting the number of cars or what???

Old 03-18-2008, 08:55 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
in Asheville you should see about doing a photo shoot in front of the Biltmore estate....it's unreal!

I'll be sending you an e-mail in the next day or so w/ some info/questions.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Looks cool man....something to consider...

What hotels do you have booked? What club in Miami? Are you limiting the number of cars or what???

We are limiting the number of people and cars so definitely sooner is better to register.

Also we will either be at Nocturnal or Metropolis Downtown, but I really do not want to disclose a lot of information as for people joining or ridding along that are not registered. Feel free to pm me if you are interested and want more detais.

Originally Posted by still lost
in Asheville you should see about doing a photo shoot in front of the Biltmore estate....it's unreal!

I'll be sending you an e-mail in the next day or so w/ some info/questions.
Already in the works I would liked to have a small tour maybe grab some wine, but really don't have time so I think a photoshoot is good enough.

Sounds good I look forward to hearing them.

Steve N
BsaintMedia.com

Last edited by Bsaint; 03-18-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Banned
Bump, for more members and spots getting filled.

Deadline for payments is May1st

Old 04-01-2008, 12:21 PM
jamheg1101 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bsaint
Bump, for more members and spots getting filled.

Deadline for payments is May1st

How many people have signed up so far? I'm 99% sure I'll be in.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Steve...nice seeing you in WC last night...your car sounds like someone is being murdered in the exhaust

You have PM.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned
Steve...nice seeing you in WC last night...your car sounds like someone is being murdered in the exhaust

You have PM.
Hahaha thanks man, your car looks and sounds great. I was surprised to see Joey in the passenger seat and not some hot blonde lol.

Sending you Pm right now.

Originally Posted by jamheg1101
How many people have signed up so far? I'm 99% sure I'll be in.
Sending PM as well.

Last edited by Bsaint; 04-02-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Not blonde... but I sure did have some locks a'flyin!

Old 04-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by Bsaint
Hahaha thanks man, your car looks and sounds great. I was surprised to see Joey in the passenger seat and not some hot blonde lol.

Sending you Pm right now.
Thanks Steve. Got your PM. Ill be in touch.

As for the hot blonde...if you see me tonight in WC there might a cute lil Hawaian girl shotgun....but her hair has NOTHING on Joeys!!!

Old 04-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Not blonde... but I sure did have some locks a'flyin!
lol No comment

Thanks Steve. Got your PM. Ill be in touch.

As for the hot blonde...if you see me tonight in WC there might a cute lil Hawaian girl shotgun....but her hair has NOTHING on Joeys!!!

Sent you a reply, let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions as well. Hopefully talk to you guys at starbucks Saturday, pending weather and hangover.

Old 04-11-2008, 08:12 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
hey guys! i'm interested in this run. how long do you guys expect the drive from philly to miami to be?

Old 04-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
hey guys! i'm interested in this run. how long do you guys expect the drive from philly to miami to be?
Well it is split up into 2 different days...

The First Day Leg I is about 8 Hours and 624.39 Miles

The Second Day Leg II is about 10 hours to Miami with 2 stops at around 800 miles

Total 1,401 mi – about 21 hours 38 mins

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** Drew's Run June 12th - 15th 2008 ***