Porsches at Hershey, PA (4/26/08)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 08:40 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
HersheyPark: Update 4/21/08 Part II

The HersheyPark P-Car Gathering

Date: Saturday: April 26th
Departure Time: TBD (Shortly)
Departure Location: King of Prussia Mall, Movie Theater, IMAX Side

Update: Due to the potential # of out-of-towners, we're going to move the party into Philly. (Unless somebody's got a better idea.) It would sure be nice to have a spot where we could line the cars up. Any ideas???

PHILLY CREW
(1) Me
(2) Kevin
(3) Jon
(4) Joey [Shotgun w/ Me]
(5) Mike [Shotgun w/ Jon, bring earplugs]
(6) Tuan
(7) Bill - Werc1 [NEEDS A RIDE AS FAR AS I KNOW]
(8) Ian
(9) Cactushead
(10) Chris - CCns23
(11) GarnetRedCoupe
(12) ??????

OUT-OF-TOWNERS (screen names only, as promised in my post)

(1) PWU63AMG
(2) Erubin
(3) Colt45
(4) SlateTT
(5) JT3
(6) Bsaint
(7) ILLM3
(8) ???????

MAYBEES
(1) DYL 911
(2) Gleeney

PHILLY CREW: Open to thoughts on what to do in Philly. Be convenient to have something where the <21 year olds can party with the >21 year olds. Ideas?

Again, if your name's not on the list and you're "in", shoot me over a PM with your name, car model/year, and cell #. I'll only post your screen name, but having your cell # might come in handy as we start to plan things.

DAVID

Old 04-21-2008, 09:11 PM
jamheg1101 is infamous around these parts
Sounds like it is going to be fun, but it is my Birthday Party that day!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:20 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jamheg1101
Dude, happy Bday!!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:53 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
James, happy bday man!

Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I guess my invite got lost in the mail???????????????????

JK man...Happy Birthday!

Old 04-22-2008, 09:06 AM
jamheg1101 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I guess my invite got lost in the mail???????????????????

JK man...Happy Birthday!

Of course everyone is invited. The only thing is it is in NJ at my Mom's house (1.45 hours away). Going to bbq all day, lots of women, hot tub, booze, all the necessities. Ohh did I mention lots of women?

Old 04-22-2008, 10:44 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Of course everyone is invited. The only thing is it is in NJ at my Mom's house (1.45 hours away). Going to bbq all day, lots of women, hot tub, booze, all the necessities. Ohh did I mention lots of women?
...says the guy that knows we are all going to Hershey that day. Damn you James...DAMN YOU!

Old 04-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
It was awesome meeting most of you guys this past Saturday at Starbucks. I can't wait to go to Hershey with you guys. I think it will be quite an experience.

I should be able to be out with you guys on Friday night as well...just let me know when and where!!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough

Happy B-day James!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Cactushead has a spectacular aura aboutCactushead has a spectacular aura about
What is the route to Hershey so maybe I can hook up with you clowns!

Old 04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Cactushead
What is the route to Hershey so maybe I can hook up with you clowns!
PA Tpk all the way to Hershey, PA. We can give you a heads-up at a certain mile marker or, to be safe, when we leave King of Prussia. Maybe you should just hang on the side of the road, catch up on your reading, and fall in line when we pass. It'll be hard to miss all those P-cars

Old 04-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Philly997TT
It was awesome meeting most of you guys this past Saturday at Starbucks. I can't wait to go to Hershey with you guys. I think it will be quite an experience.

I should be able to be out with you guys on Friday night as well...just let me know when and where!!!!
Nice meeting you as well man. I wish i had a chance to check out your car more last week...and hopefully go for a ride. Maybe sometime this weekend.....

See you then!

Old 04-22-2008, 02:32 PM
MrBonus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Philly997TT

It was good meeting you too, Tuan!

Old 04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
What time are we meeting Saturday morning?

Old 04-23-2008, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
What time are we meeting Saturday morning?
Will post that info later today. Gotta' call the organizers first to be sure.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsches at Hershey, PA (4/26/08)