Porsches at Hershey, PA (4/26/08)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
HersheyPark P-Car Gathering: Update

HersheyPark: Update 4/23/08 Part III (FINAL UPDATE, MY FRIENDS)
The HersheyPark P-Car Gathering

Date: Saturday: April 26th (Weather Dependent for the Philly 6Speeders)
Departure Time: Meet at 8am, DEPART at 8:30am SHARP; late comers can catch us on the turnpike or meet-up with us at HersheyPark
Departure Location: United Artists King of Prussia Stadium 16 & IMAX, 300 Goddard Blvd, King Of Prussia, PA 19406 MEET IN FRONT OF THE THEATER FOR EASY VISIBILITY
Note: Bring your EZ Pass

Background info on the meet, per the CPA-PCA organizer:

(1) We don't want the "Car Corral" as it's for cars for sale (mea culpa)
(2) We DO want Porsche Only Parking (if you're driving a P-car)
(3) Entry is $10 per person (about 2.5 gallons of premium gas if that helps some of you gearheads!)
(4) Gates open at 7:30am but I ain't getting up THAT early
(5) All of our P-cars can all park together BUT we must drive in together so let's pull over before entering the actual show if regrouping is necessary
(6) Might have a line to get in so be patient

Important Factoid

The Pennsylvania State Troopers are still running a month long campaign on clamping down on reckless drivers. They'll be all over the highways this weekend, I suspect. So drive smart. Also, some of us haven't ridden together before so drive with respect, give advance warning of lane changes, don't terrorize Kia drivers, and keep clear buffer zones. Anybody driving like an idiot will be asked to separate from the convoy. Seriously. The last thing we need is a 6Speeder pile-up because somebody hits the brakes to avoid slamming into Bambi Nobody gets hurt and no sheet metal gets bent on my watch!

FRIDAY NITE PARTY: The Friday night party will be held in King of Prussia with the hopes of finding a place to accommodate the cars, etc. We're currently looking at Kildare's, Sullivan's, Champs, and Bahama Breeze. Stay tuned for more info! This should be nailed down by Thursday or Friday morning....

PHILLY CREW
(1) Me (David)
(2) Kevin
(3) Jon
(4) Joey [Shotgun w/ Me]
(5) Mike [Shotgun w/ Jon, bring earplugs]
(6) Tuan
(7) Bill - Werc1 [NEEDS A RIDE -- Tuan, do u have a spot?]
(8) Ian
(9) Cactushead
(10) Chris - CCns23
(11) GarnetRedCoupe

OUT-OF-TOWNERS (screen names only, as promised in my post)

(1) Erubin
(2) Colt45
(3) SlateTT
(4) JT3
(5) Bsaint
(6) ILLM3

There are a variety of hotels in King of Prussia, PA covering the gamut of "it'll work, watch out for the cockroaches" to 4(?) star. Google away. This will put you within seconds of the movie theater meet-up spot so you can just roll out of bed ready to roll.

MAYBEES
(1) DYL 911
(2) Gleeney
(3) PWU63AMG

Again, if your name's not on the list and you're "in", shoot me over a PM with your name, car model/year, and cell #. Having your cell # might come in handy if something happens on the road.

My work here is done. [slams down microphone on the floor Chris Rock-style]

DAVID

Old 04-23-2008, 09:12 AM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone have an open passenger seat in their car? I would really like to head up to this...

Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
I have Bellefonte going with me! Sorry Bill.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:53 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by werc1
Anyone have an open passenger seat in their car? I would really like to head up to this...
Bill, PM me your cell # and if someone has an open spot (an out of towner or late comer to the party) ill hit you up!

Old 04-23-2008, 10:08 AM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Bill, PM me your cell # and if someone has an open spot (an out of towner or late comer to the party) ill hit you up!
PM'ed. I plan on coming up to KOP on Friday night anyway, so we could probably figure something out then.

Old 04-23-2008, 03:34 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Bahama Breeze would be cool if we could get the outdoor seating. Ruth's Chris or even Hooters would work since they have that huge parking lot in back. I'm down for whatever though.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CCns23
Bahama Breeze would be cool if we could get the outdoor seating. Ruth's Chris or even Hooters would work since they have that huge parking lot in back. I'm down for whatever though.
Did someone say Hooters????????????

Old 04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Did someone say Hooters????????????
It's great until they open their mouth!

Old 04-24-2008, 12:18 AM
jamheg1101 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by still lost
It's great until they open their mouth!

no that's when it gets really good!!!!

P:S the local hoes of the night say hi boys! They tuned down letting me paint 6 spped for life on them. more pics fpr tomorrow.

Attached Images  

Last edited by jamheg1101; 04-24-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:06 AM
ohhh it's going to be a long night! See ya'll in the morning!

Attached Images    
Old 04-24-2008, 05:21 AM
MrBonus is infamous around these parts
Nice curtains.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:04 AM
Nice Work James....next time have her sit next to the M so we can check out the "painted grills"

Old 04-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Philly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the roughPhilly997TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MrBonus
Nice curtains.
Good call Ian, love the curtains as well!!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Yeah James,

If you are going to entertain like this in that bedroom, we need to do some work! Decor needs to be a little more "man cave" style.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:50 AM
haha oh man I'm a bit hungover on this gorgeous day.

And for the record those curtains aren't mine they are hers.! I swear. haha She lives down the hall.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsches at Hershey, PA (4/26/08)