Pictures from Hershey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 07:17 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
yea that guy in the avenger was a class 1 doucerocket!!!

great day guys, like a few of you have said it's always a great crew to hang with....looking forward to many days like this in the future

Tuan....car is amazing...perfect if you ask me!

David thanks again for setting this all up....amazing effort and it paid off BIG time.

Last edited by still lost; 04-26-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Romancer is infamous around these parts
NICE pics! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Way to go, Dave! It looks like everything turned out to be a success. Now where's my Pcar

Old 04-27-2008, 06:25 AM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
I know it's been said already but what a great day and a great group of people. Dave, thanks for organizing everything. Everyone had a great time. Can't wait for the next get together!!

Old 04-27-2008, 08:24 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Hitting the batting cages this afternoon on Rt322 in Glen Mills.......I hear an impromptu get together.

Old 04-27-2008, 10:36 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
A few of my own...and a 904 revving video....

Hi.

I asked the owner of the 904 to run her....and he did.

Real engine. Not a replica.

Also, I was a volunteer....the R groups parked around my car. Most of those are real. I have the lowly 996TT.

Funny, 99% of the attention went to the 73RS next to me. That car's owner and I had a nice chat.

But, when a 12 year old boy and his dad chose to take a picture next to my car....it caused a bit of a stir in the R group....it was funny. Kid said...I had one of the fastest cars there....guess he missed the 935 and the 993gt2... but boy did I feel good.

JB

The 904 revving:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrbGSqv6P4

Some fun pictures:

Attached Images      
Old 04-27-2008, 10:42 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Ah man, Jeff... didn't see you there! Damn.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:01 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Guys, Hershey was a great time!

It was great seeing the local guys and meeting the new guys.

Tuan, slow down.
Kevin, slow down.
Mike, slow down.
Jon, slow down.
CT dudes, slow down.
Chris, nice work.
Ian, nice work.

David, thanks for the opportunity to drive your car. It's an amazing car! Thanks again.

See you guys soon.

Joe

Old 04-27-2008, 11:24 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
JB,

Thanks for the pics & video. Looks like you were there EARLY from the looks of those pics.....hope you had as much fun as we did

Jon

PS: Joey, Shut Up

Old 04-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Just because you didn't get passed by a Prius doesn't mean you have to get all testy.

Jeez man.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:38 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Guys,
So glad that HersheyPark was such a blast! I'm not sure what was more colorful, the cars or the drivers. Some crazy *** people in this group. Some folks are breaking land speed records while others are getting passed by hybrids (uhm, Joe)

Peace all. 'Til next time,

DAVID

Last edited by TorqueChap; 04-27-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:50 AM
MrBonus is infamous around these parts
The next round of Very Berry Rasberry Limeades are on me.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:49 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
Hey like I said I've done more than 105 in any of MY cars

Hell my fastest speed in a car was effectively broken 3 consecutive times yesterday.....but yes I will slow down

Old 04-27-2008, 01:22 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrBonus
The next round of Very Berry Rasberry Limeades are on me.

Im going to hold you to that!!!

Old 04-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Just because you didn't get passed by a Prius doesn't mean you have to get all testy.

Jeez man.
HAHAHAHA....no worries JoeyP*

* = P is for Prius

Old 04-27-2008, 03:16 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
JB,

Thanks for the pics & video. Looks like you were there EARLY from the looks of those pics.....hope you had as much fun as we did

Jon

PS: Joey, Shut Up

I volunteer each year...vendor parking control. 5:30AM to 9:30AM.

Stayed to about 10:30 shopping... And seeing the stuff.

JB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pictures from Hershey