Pictures from Hershey

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Bellefonte is infamous around these parts
I am still feeling the electricity from this event, two days later.

Awesome photos guys!

The NE chapter is definitely showing signs of strength.

My hat is off to David for his effort.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Sorry I'm late guys, just found some time for this. It was nice meeting up with the philly 6speeders... sorry I didnt get to hang with you guys for lunch... should of gotten there earlier. David... thanks for the hospitality, you're a class act. You guys got some sick P-cars maybe the Northern NJ guys will meet up with Philly crowd one day...

Ferdinand

Last edited by Redridge; 04-30-2008 at 08:39 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:59 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Ferdinand,
Awesome pics. It was great to finally meet you. Methinks a joint Northern NJ/Philly gathering would be a great idea. Perhaps we could meet up with some of you guys during the NYC/LI to Baltimore run that's currently scheduled in June. BTW, I got my folks up in Northern NJ so the next time I'm up with some free time I'll give a holler.

DAVID

Old 04-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Ferdinand,
Awesome pics. It was great to finally meet you. Methinks a joint Northern NJ/Philly gathering would be a great idea. Perhaps we could meet up with some of you guys during the NYC/LI to Baltimore run that's currently scheduled in June. BTW, I got my folks up in Northern NJ so the next time I'm up with some free time I'll give a holler.

DAVID
you got my #... bring the p-car, I'll take you on some back country twisties

Old 04-30-2008, 11:26 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
awesome pics

Old 05-09-2008, 05:26 PM
carreralemans is infamous around these parts
Great PICS....

Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM
^ Amethyst Twin Brother????

Old 05-11-2008, 06:38 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
^ Amethyst Twin Brother????
^ ^ Arena Red I'd guess Diggin' those wings!

Old 05-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Sorry. I am color blind to shades of red and green.

Old 05-11-2008, 07:40 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Rule #47, no excuses play like a champion!

Old 05-11-2008, 08:14 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
ehhh don't worry John I'm sure in the paint code there is like 1 oz of red more in Amethyst or something like that

I would just blame it on the pic being too small

Old 05-11-2008, 09:38 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Rule #47, no excuses play like a champion!
"dont tell me the rules, I KNOW THE RULES"

Old 05-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by Bellefonte
Sorry. I am color blind to shades of red and green.
That explains the black car. And the black clothing. And I thought it was just because you had excellent taste

Actually, I see a pic of an Arena Red car and it even throws me for a loop. The colors are pretty close (in theory) until you see the cars next to one another.