2 Men die in Lamborghini in Philadelphia, pa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
2 Men die in Lamborghini in Philadelphia, pa

I just heard on the news two men dead lamborghini crash in West Philadelphia. Did anybody else hear this or know who it was?

Here is the article:
http://cbs3.com/topstories/Multiple....2.1052224.html

video:
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/..._Car_Collision

Last edited by Immanuel; 06-19-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: add
Old 06-20-2009, 07:06 AM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Do they have pic's of the car? There's only one person I can think of, but I don't think he would be in West Philly.

Old 06-20-2009, 07:07 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Holy cow...be safe out there everyone. Manny you get any info on who this was?

Old 06-20-2009, 07:50 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
60 and 30 years of age...father and son? How sad.

J

Old 06-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jerseybeemer
Holy cow...be safe out there everyone. Manny you get any info on who this was?

It appears to be a red murci with creme interior. Not sure who it was. May they RIP

Old 06-20-2009, 08:40 AM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Any info on this being a new or older Murci? Older red/tan was at the JohnyDents show.

Old 06-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
Any info on this being a new or older Murci? Older red/tan was at the JohnyDents show.
there was no murci other than the green one at the johnny dents show. i was there for maybe 5 mins, so may have missed it

Old 06-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Right but that was a Red/Tan Diablo parked behind the F40. I was spoken to the onwer. I was thinking it was him becuase he was retired but he livs in Jersey around Johnny Dents area. I dont know what he would be doing in that part of west philly.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:21 PM
ripadam29 is infamous around these parts
Unhappy I knew him....

Hi everyone,
I just want everyone to know the real details behind this tragic death.
I was very close to the driver. He was 29 years old, a business owner of a home health care who cater to the elderly. He was one of the most caring men I have ever met. The passenger was a doctor who works with all of his clients. The car was rented for him to take his wife out for an evening. He belonged to Gotham City Motor Club (I think??) Please everyone, be safe when driving these fast cars. He left a wife, 4 year old beautiful daughter who was his best friend, and a 13 month old. This has been so difficult for everyone in the family and all of the people he knew. Please keep Adam and his family in your prayers! This is the first blog I have read that no one is bashing him. All of the Philly news sites keep saying how retarded he is. It kills us to read that stuff.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:51 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
What a shame. May he RIP. Be careful out there.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:49 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Very sad stuff. RIP brothers.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:30 AM
slicknickis3 is infamous around these parts
It was in fact a Gotham car;

This one to be exact:
http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/new-y...ago-rental.htm

Old 06-23-2009, 12:44 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Wow ... Rip.....

Old 06-28-2009, 05:16 AM
NYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ripadam29
Hi everyone,
I just want everyone to know the real details behind this tragic death.
I was very close to the driver. He was 29 years old, a business owner of a home health care who cater to the elderly. He was one of the most caring men I have ever met. The passenger was a doctor who works with all of his clients. The car was rented for him to take his wife out for an evening. He belonged to Gotham City Motor Club (I think??) Please everyone, be safe when driving these fast cars. He left a wife, 4 year old beautiful daughter who was his best friend, and a 13 month old. This has been so difficult for everyone in the family and all of the people he knew. Please keep Adam and his family in your prayers! This is the first blog I have read that no one is bashing him. All of the Philly news sites keep saying how retarded he is. It kills us to read that stuff.
I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend.
These cars are so fast...as the OP said...be safe when driving these cars.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:51 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
crazy story...RIP