Northeast Philly muscle carshow-June 28th,2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Northeast Philly muscle carshow-June 28th,2009

There is a car in northeast philly at General Grants Saloon. reg at 9:00am ($15) 10am-3pm, This Not just for muscle cars, but all make and model cars at this event. Benefits Bustleton Bengals Boys Club, nemcofphilly.org

Directions on how to get there:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&re...52492714120356

6speed online people will be meeting up(10:30am) at Grant ave. and Ashton rd. Northeast airport parking lot before the show and cruise in together.
Take route 95 to Academy Rd. exit, follow academy rd.(1mile) down to Grant ave. Make left at Grant ave and Northeast airport is on the right just down the road at the first light.

1.Me -Viper srt-10
2.DonJuan- Ferrari 348TS
3.John-Gallardo

Last edited by Immanuel; 06-27-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: embedded link to another forum
Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
I may be in for this. Have a kitchen remodel going on at my house and may have to play supervisor Sunday. We'll see if they get far along enough on Saturday as to whether or not I can make it.

Old 06-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Johnfromjersey
I may be in for this. Have a kitchen remodel going on at my house and may have to play supervisor Sunday. We'll see if they get far along enough on Saturday as to whether or not I can make it.
Great, I am having Juan meet up with us from New York area with his Ferrari. We will have good sunday fun. i will pm you my contact info.

Old 06-27-2009, 05:01 PM
slicknickis3 is infamous around these parts
I'm going to try and make this one fellas...Got an F-car to take care of in the am, I'll see if I can shoot over right from there.

Manny, could you pm me your cell# again, not quite sure what happened to it.

Nick

Last edited by slicknickis3; 06-27-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by slicknickis3
I'm going to try and make this one fellas...Got an F-car to take care of in the am, I'll see if I can shoot over right from there.

Manny, could you pm me your cell# again, not quite sure what happened to it.

Nick
PM you..... We are going have a fun time tommorrow

Old 06-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Banned
Even with 3cars from 6speedonline.com at the Northeast philly car show we had a blast. As we are trying to start bringing out the areas local hi-performance sports cars and exotics.

Attached Images      
Old 06-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned
more pics, Juan in his ferrari.

Attached Images      
Old 06-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Banned
Pics of the Lambo guys and us hanging out on 2nd and market sts. in downtown Philly after the show.

Attached Images      
Old 06-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Banned
more

Attached Images     
Old 06-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Good to see you Manny. The spirited drive, good food, good times! See ya next time.

Old 06-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned
John I had a blast during the show and the last minute cruise down roosevelt blvd. to route 76 to center city and then on to 2nd and market. Man!!!!!!! We had gotten jaw dropping attention. Next I will more video.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:14 PM
DonJuan348 is infamous around these parts
more of you guys need to join us. we have fun and get planty of attention wherever we go.

now there is a third member ...lime green Lambo ...it screams for attention lol

good to meet you John and I bought the Optima today...lol

Old 06-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Nice meeting you too Juan. Glad to hear the Optima finally made its way! I told you about them Ferarris always needing something j/k

We will have to do it again soon!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:01 PM
jerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud ofjerseybeemer has much to be proud of
Sorry I missed this, looks like a good time and I know that ride down the boulevard too well! I won't be down the shore after the 4th for a few weeks, maybe meet up with you guys if there is anything going on then.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:16 AM
DonJuan348 is infamous around these parts
John , I can't afford the Italian car with german engineering so I suffer on but one day.

Jersey beemer , come on out we are small but dedicated and don't mind driving to NYC where there is a lot happening

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Northeast Philly muscle carshow-June 28th,2009