November 7th Exotic car show in Deleware

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
November 7th Exotic car show in Deleware

Hi Everyone. Many of you know I put on a Christmas Party through the Porsche club for inner city youth. The children are members of the Boys and Girls club of Delaware. We do several fund raisers throughout the year to fund this endevour. The day of the Christmas Party we meet at a starting location,we load up gifts in Exotic cars and we caravan to the Boys and Girls club to deliver the gifts. At the club we "invite" Santa to make a stop and meet the kids. The kids pick out their own gifts from the delivered selection of gifts and we feed them lunch. Well that brings me to my point. The last fund raiser of the year before we spend all the resources on the party and gifts will be an Exotic car show. Flyer attached. This will be a by invitation only event because we have limited designated parking space. If you would like to bring your Exotic car and contribute to this worthy cause please tell me what you will be bringing.You can send me a PM or an email at turbos7903@yahoo.com I will be selecting the cars for display. The shopping center will be making a donation because we are putting the show on and I would like each participant to make a donation as well. Every single dollar goes to buy Toys for the kids. Thanks for all your support of this event in the past and in the future. This is our fifth consecutive year doing this Christmas Party for the disadvantaged youth of Delaware and they thankyou. Jon in Delaware

Old 10-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Banned
Immanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura aboutImmanuel has a spectacular aura about
Please remember this is a by invitation only car show. I have specific plans for what to put in the show and a responsibility to adhere to the Merchants Association of greenville Crossings shopping Center who are donating money to the Boys and Girls club as a result of this show being put on. Please contact me with your interest and I will tell you if there is a place for your car in the show. I really appreciate everyones enthusiasm. You will not wonder whether your invited. If invited you have or will have received a personal invitation by email from me or Nick only. Thanks Jon

Here is the list already:
PORSCHE
40th Anniversary 911
911T or Carrera Targa or TR6
356 Race Coupe
356 Speedster
911 Carrera RS
Cayman S
356 Coupe
2010 Porsche Boxster
2010 Porsche Panamera
Carrera GT

FERRARI
355 Spider Black
550 Barchetta
360 Challenge Stradale
Mondial
308 GTB
348 GTB
355 Spider Yellow
360 Modena
348 TS Don juan
430 Scuderia
328 GTS
360 modena
Ferrari California
Testarossa

LOTUS
Lotus Esprit S4s ( the extra s is for sportie)