Anyone near Honey Brooke, PA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 06:19 AM
IUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to behold
Anyone near Honey Brooke, PA?

Hi guys,

I am interested in a car in Honey Brooke, PA. I am from Indianapolis so seeing the car in person first is a little challenging. I need some help from a member to take 10 minutes and check out the car. My main concern is cosmetics (Paint/Interior Condition), and maybe a drive around the block to verify everything is in working order.

If anyone is interested and would have time in the next week or two, shoot me a PM!

Regards,

Andrew

Old 02-02-2010, 07:23 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IUkid
Hi guys,

I am interested in a car in Honey Brooke, PA. I am from Indianapolis so seeing the car in person first is a little challenging. I need some help from a member to take 10 minutes and check out the car. My main concern is cosmetics (Paint/Interior Condition), and maybe a drive around the block to verify everything is in working order.

If anyone is interested and would have time in the next week or two, shoot me a PM!

Regards,

Andrew
Honey Brook, PA is about 10 minutes from my office. email me at jonathan@wrightagencyinsurance.com to talk...be glad to help out

Old 02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Andrew,
Glad to vouch for Jon's credibility and keen eye (if his obscene number of posts and rep points aren't enough!). Good luck on the hunt!

Old 02-02-2010, 02:46 PM
IUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to beholdIUkid is a splendid one to behold
PMs sent! Thank you for the support!