First ever Richmond Cars and Coffee... July 23

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM
Ed2016 is infamous around these parts
First ever Richmond Cars and Coffee... July 23

Hey guys,

Long time lurker.. first time poster.

I've been going to the great falls cars and coffee for the past year and decided we should give it a try in richmond.

So this weekend we're having the first Richmond Cars and Coffee.

Its going to be at the Starbucks by the University of Richond from 8-10am.
5001 Huguenot Road, Richmond, VA

If you're in the area stop on by.

-Ed

**************UPDATE: Due to scheduling conflicts with two other car meets this weekend we've decided to push it back til next Saturday July 30th.****** Same time, same place.

Last edited by Ed2016; 07-21-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:34 AM
sameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like a great idea!!!
Hopefully some interest can be seen

Old 08-02-2011, 02:30 PM
sameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to beholdsameerg is a splendid one to behold
So no more interest.
C'mon Richmond exotic owners.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by sameerg
So no more interest.
Hey Sam, Not sure if you're in VA or not... but last weekend we had a decent turn out for our first C&C event. If you're in the area stop on by this weekend.

See my thread here for some pictures from last weekend:https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ugust-6-a.html

Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
May get a crew to come down from Northern VA. What are you guys like 2 hours from us?

Old 08-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by sameerg
So no more interest.
Hey Sam, Not sure if you're in VA or not... but last weekend we had a decent turn out for our first C&C event. If you're in the area stop on by this weekend.

See my thread here for some pictures from last weekend:https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ugust-6-a.html
Yeah, i am in richmond. I ve been to that starbucks a couple of times on friday evenings. Its boyracer venings on fridays.
I will bw there for sure this saturday morning.

Old 08-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
May get a crew to come down from Northern VA. What are you guys like 2 hours from us?
Yea.. we're around 1.5-2 hours from Northern VA. Its a nice ride early in the morning with no traffic and few police.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Group of 3 people including me - a 911, a cayenne and an infiniti g