help refinishing wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 06:45 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
help refinishing wheels

I have 2 sets if wheels that I want to get redone.

first one is a set of monoblock hre p43 wheel that is currently finished in a dark gray color. I want to get it changed to imola red to match the porsche gt3 rs colors.

second on is a set of 3 piece hre 547 wheels with stepped lips. I wanted to get the lips redone in candy red powder coat and the inner spokes done in dark gray metallic.

Does anyone know a good shop in the nyc area that can do this? Both sets of wheels currently have tires mounted. I'm basically looking for a shop that can dismount all the tires, disassemble the three piece wheels, coat both wheels, reassemble and mount/balance tires. I'm willing to drive a little bit to find someone who does a great job. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Old 10-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Amanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by casper
I have 2 sets if wheels that I want to get redone.

first one is a set of monoblock hre p43 wheel that is currently finished in a dark gray color. I want to get it changed to imola red to match the porsche gt3 rs colors.

second on is a set of 3 piece hre 547 wheels with stepped lips. I wanted to get the lips redone in candy red powder coat and the inner spokes done in dark gray metallic.

Does anyone know a good shop in the nyc area that can do this? Both sets of wheels currently have tires mounted. I'm basically looking for a shop that can dismount all the tires, disassemble the three piece wheels, coat both wheels, reassemble and mount/balance tires. I'm willing to drive a little bit to find someone who does a great job. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ggestions.html