Rim repair in NY? suggestions?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Amanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to behold
Question Rim repair in NY? suggestions?

I have heard there is a good rim repair facility in New Rochelle. Cant seem to find the address or name on google. Anyone know? thanks in advance...

Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Proformance Industries. I had my M5 wheels powdercoated there.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Amanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to beholdAmanintown is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bonehead
The one on Plain Ave? I believe I have read some where on the forum that they also give some special discounts to 6speed members? Do you know anything about that? thanks again

Old 10-11-2011, 06:11 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Amanintown
The one on Plain Ave? I believe I have read some where on the forum that they also give some special discounts to 6speed members? Do you know anything about that? thanks again
That would be them. Link

http://www.proformanceindustries.com/

I don't know about discounts. Call them up. Ask for George (owner). He may work with you on price.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by bonehead

I'll give him a call.....thanks

Old 10-11-2011, 06:43 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Amanintown
I have heard there is a good rim repair facility in New Rochelle. Cant seem to find the address or name on google. Anyone know? thanks in advance...
I know George as well, he does alot of great work and has a list of celebrity clients, but if you dont wanna crack your pockets this guy is also very very good, I dealt with him several years ago....

http://www.ikinyc.com/a,3305,BENT-RI....-BRONX%29.htm