Any Seattle members work for Microsoft?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 12:35 PM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
okay....i looked. so, it appears that even though it's not just a car accessory, i can still refer to it as one. lol!
Yes.... and there is a distinction between saying you have a 20" rim and 20" rims!

Seth

Old 11-29-2007, 12:39 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SlowMotion
Yes.... and there is a distinction between saying you have a 20" rim and 20" rims!

Seth
hahaha! i gues so! but...matt only bent one rim. so, maybe i should have asked if he fixed his "wheel". cuz, it's a bit personal to ask about his bent "rim".

am i getting it now?? lol!!!!

Old 11-29-2007, 12:41 PM
hahaha! i gues so! but...matt only bent one rim. so, maybe i should have asked if he fixed his "wheel". cuz, it's a bit personal to ask about his bent "rim".

am i getting it now?? lol!!!!
Heheheh... now the real question woudl be, how did he bend his rim? I can only think of a few ways a dent might get put in one... like backing your rim into a post or something?

Old 11-29-2007, 01:00 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
He got the rim fixed at Fosters.

He definitely needs new rims in my opinion though, those things seem too soft to really drive spiritedly on though.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Just don't go Rim to Intake if you know what i mean. LOL

Old 11-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Heheheh... now the real question woudl be, how did he bend his rim? I can only think of a few ways a dent might get put in one... like backing your rim into a post or something?
He bent his rim while slowing coming down from the peak of a "volcano" which is known for it's "explosive" climaxes...but that hasn't happened since May 18, 1980

Old 11-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
He bent his rim while slowing coming down from the peak of a "volcano" which is known for it's "explosive" climaxes...but that hasn't happened since May 18, 1980
Wurd!!! Thats awesome!

Old 11-29-2007, 01:23 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
lol!! okay....after reading the above posts, .it made me crack up at my desk by myself while at work! i'm sure they are wondering how scheduling surgeries is so much fun!

Old 11-29-2007, 01:35 PM
lol!! okay....after reading the above posts, .it made me crack up at my desk by myself while at work! i'm sure they are wondering how scheduling surgeries is so much fun!
That job could only be fun if you get to see the "Before" pictures

Old 11-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Speaking of Matt,

I just swooped a new license plate for him that says... "BMW M5"

That was pure luck.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
I won't pay 60 dollars for an HDMI cable. But I won't make a fricken post on a car forum asking if any Best Buy employees can save me a few dollars with my hand out either.

You're not seeing the difference between shopping around for the best deal and asking someone you don't know to "hook you up".
>>>First off I never told or forced anyone to hook me up. I just kindly asked if anyone on here that works for MS could possibly get me a copy of office and vista. If no one then that is fine, and I do not see why you need to be such an a$$ about it.

As far as speaking for the employees of MS are concerned, I think I've been spot on thus far.
>>>How do you know who has pm'ed me or who I have spoken to?

Ofcourse I don't know what all of your concerns are. But I'm willing to wager that "Money" is towards the top of the list in bold letters with an asterisk next to it.
>>>Money is a concern to everyone and should be to you as well. I guess for you money grows on trees, but its not like I am sitting here begging for $. Perhaps you are a 24 y/o millionaire; if so great for you. But all I can tell is that you have a problem with someone just asking to see if he can get a deal on something. You just come accross as arrogant and I see no reason for it being justified. I did not personally attack you or come after you and I think your comments are out of line.
So why the hate and attacks? Can I help you with something?

Old 11-29-2007, 02:11 PM
What are you a woman now? First you want something for virtually free without offering anything in return, now you're accusing me of attacking verbally... I'm not accusing you of having a vagina...but that's vagina-ish.

Old 11-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Ok.... were all local... and it's cold and poo-tastic out... so we are edgy... lets just love each other and be peiceful and **** like that...

Lets talk group sex and swinging!

Old 11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Ok.... were all local... and it's cold and poo-tastic out... so we are edgy... lets just love each other and be peiceful and **** like that...

Lets talk group sex and swinging!
lol! that rim talk kinda got you goin', huh!

Old 11-29-2007, 02:25 PM
lol! that rim talk kinda got you goin', huh!
Naw... I'm just that corrupt... always going! hehehe... I admit to thinking about stuff that I'm certain everybody thinks about but won't admit!

Seriously though, search for "+Redmond +ranch +swingers".... interesting club!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any Seattle members work for Microsoft?