you want a deals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Jimbo for slacker of the year!

Oh yea I am also a certified (yea like in the avatar) white water rafting guide. I welcome all my 6speed friends to go out with Carrie and I next year.

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 12-04-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
josh,

i've only been a couple of times, but i'd love to go! i hope i don't get scared and pee in the raft with everyone in it! wink* okay....okay....j/k. i haven't pee'd in the raft.........................yet. =P

seriously though, we'd love to go next year!

Old 12-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Done...I have full access to boats and gear for everyone. No need to bring anything! If we have enough Carrie is also a guide and so are MANY of my friends who would be more then willing to get you ***** down the river.

Old 12-04-2007, 07:23 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Me-Mortgage Broker in Houston

Old 12-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Just a boxster?
Jay

You do not count, you are in Houston this is the NW babe.

J/k

Old 12-04-2007, 07:37 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Jay

You do not count, you are in Houston this is the NW babe.

J/k
oh, lol I didnt even notice that

Old 12-04-2007, 07:38 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
PM Senna if you need a deal on his toolboxes. (they're high end stuff). As far as is deals are concerned, he quoted me one hell of a deal, I'm pretty sure he'd do the same for the rest of you guys if you PM him. He's moving locations and wants to move as few of these as possible.

www.sharkinc.com

Old 12-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Brucem
and Jim... you don't do crap
I get full access to 6speed at work... the one sight I had to talk my IT guy into NOT blocking!

Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Jimbo for slacker of the year!
I do what I do best.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Just a boxster?
[quote=Jimbo;1504936]I get full access to 6speed at work... the one sight I had to talk my IT guy into NOT blocking!

What???? I thought being a mod for the 6 was like winning the lotto and you never have to work again.

hmm strange....All my hopes and dreams of ever becoming a mod on the 6, then retire at an early age just shot to crap. It is a sad sad day. I would start asking Ryan about profit sharing

Old 12-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
[quote=JP-S-St.Louis;1505006]
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I get full access to 6speed at work... the one sight I had to talk my IT guy into NOT blocking!

What???? I thought being a mod for the 6 was like winning the lotto and you never have to work again.

hmm strange....All my hopes and dreams of ever becoming a mod on the 6, then retire at an early age just shot to crap. It is a sad sad day. I would
start asking Ryan about profit sharing
I asked for a blackberry, and he gave me the fruit.... I asked for an iphone, and he gave me an apple. So technically, I don't work for free. He feeds me well.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:10 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
I bought my own blackberry, but they pay for the service and my mobile broadband card and my laptop...but I'd give it all for some of the salaries here =P

Old 12-04-2007, 11:11 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brucem
everyone wanting better deals around here..i got some great mortgage deals.. 30 year fixed back into 5.5%

now everyone smile...and enjoy the time of the year..nothing wrong for us asking for a deal... if it can't be fulfilled so be it....but we need to use our network of friends we have here and make sure that if we can each other services wether for a deal or or not for a deal we take care of each other. after all we all havea common bond and we are a tight knit community! One idea that maybe we could use is a networking group within us.

Here is the list of local jobs that we do
residential and commericial Mortgage broker -ME
Clothing Embroidery and silkscreen-me
attorney - Jag
Dentist- Vincent, Kunal
Computers- Seth, David
Flooring- Josh P (JP St louis)
Insurance- Steve (Red Bogey)
**** Star- Mark
Detailing and car stuff- Ben (surfer)
Porsche mechanic-Zaffee
Property Management- David's wife
Boeing Airplanes_ Josh's wife
JIMBO---- just a BADASS
Forklifts- PJ
Photography- Jason
More computer stuff/Semi truck parts-Mitch
OBGYN-Jody
Toyota Sales-Todd

this is off the top of my head!

Nice Bruce - now thats the right attitude!

Jag

Old 12-04-2007, 11:16 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Bruce can you send me David's wife's number

Jag

Old 12-05-2007, 09:22 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
dentist here also.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:37 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Great idea Bruce.
Hey Jody, maybe you can get your OB/GYN offices to upgrade their ultrasound machines w/me. GE Ultrasound, don't believe most of your guys need my services now however, I also sell the Urologist so, sooner or later you'll you will. LOL!
Daryl

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: you want a deals