you want a deals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 11:27 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Great idea Bruce.
Hey Jody, maybe you can get your OB/GYN offices to upgrade their ultrasound machines w/me. GE Ultrasound, don't believe most of your guys need my services now however, I also sell the Urologist so, sooner or later you'll you will. LOL!
Daryl

daryl,
we may be getting 2 more doctors within the next year...for a total of 5. we are moving to a larger office as well. =) maybe in the next several months, it will be in their budget to upgrade! you should send a business card our way!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
See this is how I like to network!! great stuff! My next idea will be a 6speed networking group that meets once per month to talk business. Go over different business strategies and idea's. marketing ideas or help setting up our new offices etc.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:54 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
bruce,

if you're serious....todd would totally be in for that. he had his limousine business and detail shop, along with a seattle's best coffee for 15 years. he's no longer in that business, but he's looking to start something else again. he likes to have something in the hopper!

he has tremendous drive and he's very much a workaholic and gives 110% to his business. i'm not just saying this cuz i'm bias, but he's one of the hardest working, dedicated, and honest guys out there to do business with.

let me know if we can help you out! your idea is really good!

~jody

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 12-06-2007 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:39 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by seattle_sun
Numbness/tingling in the thumb, index, long, and 1/2 of the ring finger.

Do you mostly treat this microscopically?

Old 12-06-2007, 02:32 PM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Internet/real estate development here. I'm no longer at risk for developing CTS, but I may get hit on the head by a 2x4 from time to time.

If anyone has some good deals on tear downs/building lots in Seattle, let me know

Old 12-06-2007, 03:25 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
Originally Posted by vincentdds

Do you mostly treat this microscopically?
I treat it endoscopically, so usually recovery time is quicker. No microscopic surgery for carpel tunnel.

Old 12-06-2007, 03:52 PM
do any of our local guys/gals know a good accountant that does income taxes and/or business taxes?

with the end of the year wrapping up, we need a good tax person to go to. todd and i got married in feb, no kids, and now i'm going to fall in his income bracket. yikes! we currently don't have a home based business either, so no write offs that i'm aware of. we do have a mortgage, so maybe that will be something.

can anyone recommend someone good/creative to go?

thank you in advance!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 12-06-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:43 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
do any of our local guys/gals know a good accountant that does income taxes and/or business taxes?

with the end of the year wrapping up, we need a good tax person to go to. todd and i got married in feb, no kids, and now i'm going to fall in his income bracket. yikes! we currently don't have a home based business either, so no write offs that i'm aware of. we do have a mortgage, so maybe that will be something.

can anyone recommend someone good/creative to go?

thank you in advance!
+1. I would like to know a good person as well. Or I could always try the DIY software.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:45 PM
jay,

we've used the DIY software, which works fine, but we need someone creative to help with knowing what and how you and do certian write off's. the DIY is straight foreward and doesn't offer any creative edge. =)

Old 12-06-2007, 10:47 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I know a CPA in Bellevue that I used to use every year... he is a great guy who supposedly used to embarass Porsche guys at the track in highly modded 240Z cars...

His name is Jex Bjorn -- great guy to deal with... class act!

he is worth talking to about what you are looking for... if he is not the man, he will certainly be able to give you a referral... now is the time to contact him as he gets busy around tax time.

Jex H Bjorn Inc
500 108th Ave Ne # E117, Bellevue, WA 98004 Phone: (425)453-7894

Old 12-07-2007, 08:19 AM
thank you pj!

i'll call him on monday and set up a time with him. and...he's in bellevue. nice and convenient for me! i'll tell him that you sent me.

hope to see you tomorrow on the drive!

Old 12-07-2007, 09:26 AM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
thank you pj!

i'll call him on monday and set up a time with him. and...he's in bellevue. nice and convenient for me! i'll tell him that you sent me.

Dammit I wanna come on the drive. Seems like all the drives or events are always on the Saturdays that I work.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:06 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
thank you pj!

He is a great guy and you will like him -- very smart as well, and a car guy... last I knew his wife had an Audi S4 convertible.. and he use to track when he was younger...

Tell him hello for me.

BTW -- I only stopped using him because our accounting firm that our company uses explained how from an estate planning viewpoint it mad way more sense to have all of our family taxes and business taxes done by the same firm blah blah blah... otherwise I would certainly still be using Jex.

I posted in the other forum -- no drive for me this weekend
I tried to get it by management, but they decided that this is not a good time

Old 12-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by PJS
He is a great guy and you will like him -- very smart as well, and a car guy... last I knew his wife had an Audi S4 convertible.. and he use to track when he was younger...

I posted in the other forum -- no drive for me this weekend
I tried to get it by management, but they decided that this is not a good time
sorry you can't make this one, but that's okay, spring will be here before you know it and there will be many more drives.

have a good weekend pj! we'll catch ya' on the next one!

thanks again for the great info!

Old 12-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Thanks for posting up the info onthe accountant PJ. I have been looking for a good one also.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: you want a deals