you want a deals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 12:30 AM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Hell yes. Willcox MD is the best Titty Technician on the planet. He puts the nipples in all the right places.

Haven't you ever noticed my Location?
Mark's nipples are still still a little ****-eyed, but his new breasts are frickin' perfect!

Old 01-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
jay,

we've used the DIY software, which works fine, but we need someone creative to help with knowing what and how you and do certian write off's. the DIY is straight foreward and doesn't offer any creative edge. =)

Just catching up on this thread. Thought I'd respond to # 69.

Anyway, my wife is a CPA. I say that because we talk about this tax topic a lot (I'm and MBA Student at the UW). I think you have two good options. First, pay to have it done right. Don't do H&R, she has spent more VITA time fixing H&R block problems... Get a CPA, they don't "just" understand what the rules are, they know why. That translates into the ability to plan. Then refer to them from time to time to ensure your position throughout the year is good.

Second, cheaper option, tap into the accounting departments at the local universities. The Masters in accounting program run volunteer tax assitance and are supervised by a professor. This ensures that not only is the work done well, it is checked by some of the best and most experienced CPAs out there. As relatively high net worth/income individuals I would network into this rather than show up. Sometimes the professor thinks it is a good idea for the student to see more than a 1040EZ.

my .02