you want a deals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
you want a deals

everyone wanting better deals around here..i got some great mortgage deals.. 30 year fixed back into 5.5%

now everyone smile...and enjoy the time of the year..nothing wrong for us asking for a deal... if it can't be fulfilled so be it....but we need to use our network of friends we have here and make sure that if we can each other services wether for a deal or or not for a deal we take care of each other. after all we all havea common bond and we are a tight knit community! One idea that maybe we could use is a networking group within us.

Here is the list of local jobs that we do
residential and commericial Mortgage broker -ME
Clothing Embroidery and silkscreen-me
attorney - Jag
Dentist- Vincent, Kunal, Jay
Computers- Seth, David
Flooring- Josh P (JP St louis)
Insurance- Steve (Red Bogey)
**** Star- Mark
Detailing and car stuff- Ben (surfer)
Porsche mechanic-Zaffee
Property Management- David's wife
Boeing Airplanes_ Josh's wife
JIMBO---- just a BADASS
Forklifts- PJ
Photography- Jason
More computer stuff/Semi truck parts-Mitch
OBGYN-Jody
Toyota Sales-Todd
The BEST Tool Boxes (they are the ****)-- Senna (Brian)
Orthopaedic surgeon- Steve (Seattle Sun)
Real estate developer (algaehater) Simon

this is off the top of my head!
I want to keep this MOD and owner of 6speed legal. So if you want to know more 6speed NW people please let the person know. I don't want to advertise the actual company nor I do not think any one of our guys will take away money from any of our sponsors. If the owners or mods see an issue please PM me

Last edited by Brucem; 12-07-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:48 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
You forgot to add Carrie and Nichole as rock stars.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
well that is true! haha

Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
What about MZ? He's our resident Porsche/Ferrari jack of all trades.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:57 PM
and please help me add to the list if you want me to

Old 12-04-2007, 02:56 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts

Only thing of value I can bring to the table is deals on Garrett turbo's, Holset, Cummins parts for the diesel guys, etc.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Bruce,

PM me your number, One of my punjab friends is looking for some rental property down in Puyallup and he liked those numbers =)

Old 12-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Rock stars...ROFLMAO

I will give MZ his props he got the oil issue on my car all done under a deadline.

I can help on stained concrete, interior exterior flooring issues. I work for a manufacturer. My scope is large projects but I can assist as a consultant on smaller ones for friends.

Great idea Bruce!

Old 12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
You forgot to put me on the list as our official photographer.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
You can put me on the list... for BAD ***....

Or for Mercedes Benz

Old 12-04-2007, 05:55 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
jody: I work for a 4 doctor OB/GYN practice as a medical assistant and accountant. (lol! you guys might not need me, but your ladies may one day!)
todd: toyota/scion sales. he also had detail shop for several years. he no longer has it, but he is always happy to help you or answer questions!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 12-04-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:57 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Connor Hinkle-Cat and Mouse Partner FTW

Old 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
forklifts
sales (new and used)
rentals
parts
service
Caterpillar/Mitsubishi/Taylor/Ottawa/Tiger Truck
racking, material handling products
From Canadian border to Californian border
www.washingtonlift.com
www.fsoforegon.com

Special 6speed referral fee paid for deals that close!

Why buy a lift for yor garage when you can buy a forklift!

Old 12-04-2007, 06:22 PM
That is right.. jason really doesn't have to work...just take pictures

and Jim... you don't do crap

Old 12-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS

Why buy a lift for yor garage when you can buy a forklift!
you say that like it is funny. I once used my forklift at the distributor I was at as a engine hoist for my 68 International Scout. Pick it up set it down and the side shift worked perrrfect to get the motor in with no effort.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: you want a deals