Park Place LTD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 10:45 AM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
I've actually purchased numerous cars from them. I've also sold them many cars.

No issues. I had a 5K part fail on a used vehecle I purchased from them, and they fixed it even though the hummer wasn't on warantee.

They are fun people and like cars.

Seth

Old 12-30-2007, 10:58 AM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
BTW Mitchell Lotus sales x40 wouldn't keep that place a float.
I was being sarcastic =)

Old 12-30-2007, 11:00 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
I was being sarcastic =)

Sorry just a little tired from too much wine last night.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:48 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
So I went there to check out the Spyker they had, and there was a guy washing modded turbo's, SL's and other cars with a pressure washer. I laughed thinking he was destroying the clear coat on those cars.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:58 PM
It's honestly fine if you're a few feet away. I prefer to let the chemicals do the cleaning though, you never want to scrub or spray too hard.

Old 03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
He was a couple of inches away from the cars.

Old 03-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
He was a couple of inches away from the cars.
oh wow...that's special.

Old 03-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I was going to buy a 96 Targa from them, it was priced in the TOP 95% of 993's. It drove just ok, & I told them I wanted it for $6k less. We agreed on things, pending a PPI. The PPI found $5k worth of work that needs to be done & a CEL turned on.

They would not budge on the price, & then told me "old cars need work" I said that's fine, but you can't ask top $$ for a car that needs a ton of work!

They have some very nice cars, all are at least 10-20% more then every where else.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:42 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i've personally never had any car buying experience from PP. and when i bought both of our pcars, i didn't know any better as to where to take them in for maintenance, so i went to the big places like PP and barrier.

i received an oil change coupon from PP in the mail last week and so i thought i'd take advantage of it and i used it today. the oil change came to $54.00 which, as you fellow pcars guys/gals know, is a pretty good deal!

both our cars go to cantrells for everything else, and we're very, very pleased with colin. but i couldn't pass up the 1/2 price offer on the oil changes for both cars. although, the car wash/vacuum guy wasn't there today and so my car looks like a dirty monster at the moment. lol!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:06 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
oy vey, not this thread again.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:03 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
oy vey, indeed....'nuff said.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:12 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
lol! sorry, didn't meant to start a ruckus! lol! just saying i was happy with my oil change today. hehehe! and they have wireless connection there so i wasn't too bored. lol!

Old 03-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Evader is infamous around these parts
For some reason everytime I have gone there to look at a car some pompus tool decides to come help me........I have been really turned off by my limited experiences there.

With the inventory they have and the price points they are asking you would think that the service would be open to discussion on vehicular purchases.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:32 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I can tell you quickly my one and only experience with Park Place. It was my first Porsche. I felt good about the price I paid for my 2001 BoxsterS, however, drove off the lot and one week later had $5,000 in repair bills (won't go into all the things that were wrong). The aftermarket warranty would not cover any of it because they considered them "pre-existing conditions!" I got so angry and made a very big deal out of the consequences of screwing me and that I would pursue action in many ways. Long story short, they actually handed me a check for $5,000 and I had the repairs made at Barrier where I have remained a loyal client of their excellent service team. I would never purchase a car from them again. Also know some Bingham personal stories which I won't post. I don't trust them.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Can I pile on?The last and final time I was there was a few years back with friends that could easily buy 10 cars in a heartbeat. We looked young (30-ish) and in shorts, sandals, and t-shirts, but not vagabonds. Typical summer Seattle attire. Nobody would give us the time of day for about 30-min and it wasn't busy. Finally someone walked by and we asked a question about a car. The guy looked at us asked "Are you SERIOUS about buying a car?" and walked away. I couldn't believe the audacity. I will NEVER buy from them. Way too pompous. WTF, you have to wear a pinstripe suit and flash Benjamins in order to get some service? BS.

I've actually chatted with Scooter when he was working the desk at Carnutz. He's actually pretty cool, but the salesmen I've dealt with were jerks. They really were poor representatives for the company. There was a story a few years back about a professional baseball player that got similar treatment because of the way he was dressed, and of course they lost the sale. Smart move.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Park Place LTD