Mz At Daytona

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Outlaw is infamous around these parts
Mz At Daytona

Hello, every one.. just wanted to give a heads up on whats going on at my practice for the 24 hours of DAYTONA.. Now that I can let the cat out of the bag... The car that im a crew chief on this year is the Synergy racing #80, sponsors are, EMC Mechanical,Gamewell Mechanical,NETTTS, The driver line up is Damien Faulkner "factory porsche driver" Lance Arnold "factory porche driver" Jan Heylen " champ car driver" and Mark Greenberg "gentleman driver".. Two days after thanksgiving I flew to a Shop in Virginia to start bildding the #80. The pore car was ran last year very hard by Steve Johnson. And needed a complete rebild. Finished just befor X-mass. On the 3rd I start the chalenge of getting the chassie sorted for going fast at the test,and fast is what we got.. The car came a live after the second day. The car was the 3rd fastis GT car out on the track, my little GT3 Porsche had a hart to fly.. after many hours and days of brain storming with my engineer Walt Preston, we got the car to run in the low 1:51.22 's.. To put the #80 Porsche in 2nd place on the pole. Shortly after we blew a left front shock and are test was finished.. The sad part is that my next ajustment would of put the #80 in the 1:50's..

Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats man! You still need to text me that number that we talked about last week. I will be down that way tomorrow so I can pick that up.

J

Old 01-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks.. Bro will do..

Old 01-06-2008, 09:33 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
NICE MZ!

I will be following #80 and rooting for you!

Old 01-06-2008, 09:34 PM
CondorCGT is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Good luck mate I will be there hope to see you and say hi I am good friend of Damien Faulkner "factory porsche driver" Lance Arnold

Old 01-07-2008, 12:24 AM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
You better not let that little mazda beat you!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:53 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kunal
You better not let that little mazda beat you!!!

Sad enough, I've seen that happen before.

Old 01-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome! Can you post some pics of the car?

Old 01-07-2008, 06:54 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
You want pictures of the car? Well here you go.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
very nice MZ.. glad to hear things are going well buddy! What happened to F car stuff??

Old 01-07-2008, 08:16 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Send some pics of the Ferrari you are working on. I thought you were working with them. Is the 997 just until Jan 25th and then off to Ferrari land?

Old 01-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks every one.. The plan for MZ motorsports is to crew chief the Porsche all year only on races that dont infer with the ALMS GT2 Ferrari F430.. I have bin testing with the Ferrari already.. right now I have some down time to play with the GT3 till the end of the Daytona 24 "Grand AM". Right after that I will be testing for the 12 hours of Seabring "ALMS", My role with the F430 is #1 mechanic at this time.. The Ferrari is top on my list for racing this year.. The thing is that I dont now how to post pics yet. I will send some picks to Dave, and Im sher that he will post them for me..? And dont wery that Mozda its going DOWN same with the Ford.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:30 PM
SWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud of
I'll be at both Daytona and Sebring this year, PM me and I'll stop by to say "hi" and shoot some action shots of you during the races. Best of luck to you and your team.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Will do send me your # and ill hit you up..

Old 01-07-2008, 10:24 PM
SWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud of
PM sent.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mz At Daytona