My dog, Tahoe has disappeared.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:26 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
No sign of Tahoe yet. I'm waiting until the animal shelters opens then I'll start making the phone calls. I only got an hour of sleep last night.. I look like hell right now. I posted over 40 flyers in the area. Hopefully someone sees it.

Thanks for all your support...really means a lot to me. You guys are like family. We may bicker at times but that's only because I care.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:37 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
No sign of Tahoe yet. I'm waiting until the animal shelters opens then I'll start making the phone calls. I only got an hour of sleep last night.. I look like hell right now. I posted over 40 flyers in the area. Hopefully someone sees it.

Thanks for all your support...really means a lot to me. You guys are like family. We may bicker at times but that's only because I care.
Jason, was that you who called me last night? Phone only rang once and nobody was there. You know I'd have come over to help you look for her. Tahoe and I have played together enough where I think she might recognize me, if she's hiding in the bushes somewhere. Being the inquisitive terrier that she is you need to widen your search beyond the ranch.

As I said before my prayers are with you and Tahoe for her safe return.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:45 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear such bad news.Hope you find Tahoe.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:09 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Larry, it wasn't me that called you last night. It might've been my dad or someone else. I've been scouring the entire neighborhood since last night. Only got one hour of sleep last night before I was out looking again. I've been hanging flyers since early this morning. I'm calling the animal shelters so hopefully one of them has her now.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:09 AM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Hey Jason,

I got today off, let me know if you need any help (sending you an e-mail)

Old 02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
SlowMotion is infamous around these parts
Jason, Your dog looks smart and friendly. Someone has probably taken your dog in to make sure she is ok. Check the shelters out.

Seth.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:44 AM
mattkins99 is infamous around these parts
I have meetings until about 5:30 today. After that I'll head over and help you look. Fingers crossed she didn't head the direction of Bellevue Way.

The signs will help a lot. My cat got out a while back. She has no claws and I have a family of racoons living in my green belt. She ended up sleeping the night under a neighbor's porch. Thanks to the sign the neighbor told me where to get her. Aston on the other hand is a pain to find when she gets out.

Prayers sent and good luck. Text me if you find her, otherwise I'll be over after work.

-Matt

Old 02-22-2008, 09:50 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
todd says if you need help calling the shelters, please let us know!

Old 02-22-2008, 10:14 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Jason,
Just saw your post. Inside only pets are smarter than you think. Even though they are protected inside they still have the correct instincts to find their way. I have a couple of inside cats the same age as Tahoe. Plus, by your pix doesn't look like a stray. Most people would take notice.
Please update.
D.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
Im sure a neighbor has Tahoe. You'll be reunited soon!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:09 AM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
We're making more signs now, no luck as of yet.

If she were still loose, shed be hungry and back at home by now, someone probably found her and has her in their yard

Old 02-22-2008, 11:20 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i'm sure you've already checked 1,000 times, but is there anyway she got shut in the garage or a room in the house? i've done that with our dog on accident, where he's followed me into a room and the door closed behind me and he was left behind. problem is, he didn't bark or scratch on the door, so i called and called him and finally figured out that he was in our guest bedroom.

if she's still missing tomorrow, i'll spend the day helping you find her.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 02-22-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Jason! Call the local pound! Moxie (my dog) jumped the fence & went on a adventure. The dog office chased her for 3 hrs, & finally caught her. She is both ID tagged, tattooed & licensed. Did they contact me? NOPE, when I picked her up, they didn't want to release her, do to her not having ID, & not being sure she was mine. Then I could not have her back until she was fixed (she already was) & we had to purchase a NEW license!

All this while she saw me, started to wail, & when they opened the cage she leaped into my arms, & was wining. Needless to say, they are all inept at their jobs, & were of no use of help!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:56 AM
^^that's sad. i understand them not wanting to just hand the dog over to anyone who comes in, but at the same token, with the overcrowding problem they have, you think they'd be thrilled to have the owner show up! especially with proof of ownership.

sorry they gave you such a hard time!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^that's sad. i understand them not wanting to just hand the dog over to anyone who comes in, but at the same token, with the overcrowding problem they have, you think they'd be thrilled to have the owner show up! especially with proof of ownership.

sorry they gave you such a hard time!

I was livid! I also had a "off leash" ticket from it.

This was when I lived in Greenlake, after that I never left her alone in the yard again. This was when she was 2yo so back in like 2002, she is now 8.

How do you contain a dog that can jump a 10ft fence?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My dog, Tahoe has disappeared.