Michelin PS Tires & Wheels - Best Offer - Need to Sell.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2008 | 10:39 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^ya, but if you're on his GOOD side, maybe you could talk him into stashing your extra tires for autoX! lol! j/k j/k

david knows HIS car is my favoriteeeeeeeeeeee.......hahaha! (can you tell i'll be going to the same autoX as him?? lol!)

Old 02-26-2008 | 10:53 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Josh wants to throw his track wheels in my trailer too. He is just going to purchase the rack extension to allow it to hold more tires. I may need to buy a few extension pieces as well if I get these new wheels.

Greta, I will email you about the wheels. I'm still working on convincing my wife that I really need another set of wheels/tires.

Old 02-26-2008 | 10:55 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^tell her they are for "safety" reasons. hehe!

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:27 PM
|
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I'll make you a deal you can't afford to pass up! Not to mention, we are neighbors! I look forward to hearing from you.

Old 02-27-2008 | 09:56 PM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
did you sell them? pm sent

Old 02-27-2008 | 10:44 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
Hey now, stay away from my wheels.

I was suppose to look at them today, but the timing didn't work out. I am shooting for tomorrow. If I don't end up with them, I can give you a report.

Old 02-27-2008 | 10:45 PM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
sounds good brother. i'd be interested in the tires only

Old 02-27-2008 | 11:02 PM
sounds good brother. i'd be interested in the tires only
Did you already burn through your tires?

I could probably work something out with you. I could then purchase a true set of track tires for the wheels.

Old 02-28-2008 | 12:22 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^^tell her they are for "safety" reasons. hehe!
Yeah that's the ticket...

Old 02-29-2008 | 09:09 PM
|
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Patiently waiting for David to let me know if he wants them They look awfully nice on white!

Old 02-29-2008 | 09:16 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
DJ pulled this crap on my wheels too... waiting and waiting until finally I dropped my price to less than half of what they were worth and offered delivery... and then took advantage of me...

I felt dirty after the transaction...

(joking of course, I was desperate to sell and he did me a favor by buying them)

Old 03-01-2008 | 10:25 PM
|
SOLD TO DAVID J!!!! Everyone is happy!

Old 03-01-2008 | 10:30 PM
^^lol! congrats on the sale! david is going to have to add ANOTHER shelf to his toy trailer for all of these tires! haha!

Old 03-01-2008 | 11:14 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Whoo hoo...you go, girl! Glad you finally got those wheels/tires sold!

Old 03-01-2008 | 11:55 PM
Now I'll be all ready for the autocross in 2 weeks. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for tires. Now I'll be all set. Crazy that wheels/tires that are listed on here ended up be 5 minutes away from my house. I guess that means I will see that new white 997TT when it arrives around the area.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Michelin PS Tires & Wheels - Best Offer - Need to Sell.