Michelin PS Tires & Wheels - Best Offer - Need to Sell.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2008 | 02:26 AM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
Dave, are you going to use the tires as well? My current tires are Toyos and a 25 series in the back, i think. i don't really like them. I could probably burn them up in a hurry
let me know, i'll give you 5 bucks for 'em

Old 03-02-2008 | 12:18 PM
|
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David_J
Now I'll be all ready for the autocross in 2 weeks. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for tires. Now I'll be all set. Crazy that wheels/tires that are listed on here ended up be 5 minutes away from my house. I guess that means I will see that new white 997TT when it arrives around the area.
Yes, and I have another idea. I have a friend with a new WHITE MY07 GT3RS, another friend with a white MY07 Gt3, and you and me with our respective WHITE turbos, and I would like my son to do a professional photoshoot of our four cars together. Would you like to join us this spring for that? It would make a great cover for the Spiel! I will let you know when I get this arranged - that would be fun!

Old 03-02-2008 | 12:47 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gretapass
Yes, and I have another idea. I have a friend with a new WHITE MY07 GT3RS, another friend with a white MY07 Gt3, and you and me with our respective WHITE turbos, and I would like my son to do a professional photoshoot of our four cars together. Would you like to join us this spring for that? It would make a great cover for the Spiel! I will let you know when I get this arranged - that would be fun!
Count me in.