Late Notice: Ocean Shores Drive March 1st/2nd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 08:06 PM
producerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
(you be Heath Ledger and you be Jake Gyllenhaal) x2 per room. Aka have fun walking next week. .
Real nice. I’m a newbie here, and I thought that this site, catering to more expensive and exclusive automobiles would attract a little classier group of people. I am thoroughly disappointed. All I see is a bunch of homophobic, arrogant, self conscious jerks. Go ahead and ban me.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:14 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by producerjohn
Real nice. I’m a newbie here, and I thought that this site, catering to more expensive and exclusive automobiles would attract a little classier group of people. I am thoroughly disappointed. All I see is a bunch of homophobic, arrogant, self conscious jerks. Go ahead and ban me.
I think you should lighten up and get over it..

Old 03-07-2008, 08:35 PM
producerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud ofproducerjohn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
I think you should lighten up and get over it..
Nothing for me to get over. I'm not the one with a problem.
I'm here to find good people to drive with.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:45 PM
deafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura aboutdeafboy has a spectacular aura about
All in all I had a really good time.

Not sure what all the drama with the hotel room thing is about.

We had plenty of beds for everyone...and most of the people I would imagine wouldnt care if they were in the bed or not considering how much alcohol you all went through.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:58 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Last time I checked...this wasn't a Politically Correct forum where vaginas like you can get offended over jokes.

Wow, arrogance and narcissism amongst german and italian car enthusiasts...who would have thunk it? That's just unheard of

And if you thought that this board was here to cater to more expensive and exclusive automobiles, why the hell are you even posting here if you have a Z4? Expensive? Hardly. Exclusive? Nope. Based on your own assumptions you shouldn't even be posting here to begin with.

All I've really seen you do is post what you do for a living and offer services without sponsoring the forum.

Classy group of people? look at half of the signatures, notice the word "Unf*ckwithables". Yeah, real classy. Epitome of classy, some would even say "F*cking Classy"

Now run along, you're making the real 6speeders with vaginas look bad.

Last edited by mitchelrl; 03-07-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:20 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
Last time I checked...this wasn't a Politically Correct forum where vaginas like you can get offended over jokes.

Wow, arrogance and narcissism amongst german and italian car enthusiasts...who would have thunk it? That's just unheard of

And if you thought that this board was here to cater to more expensive and exclusive automobiles, why the hell are you even posting here if you have a Z4? Expensive? Hardly. Exclusive? Nope. Based on your own assumptions you shouldn't even be posting here to begin with.

All I've really seen you do is post what you do for a living and offer services without sponsoring the forum.

Classy group of people? look at half of the signatures, notice the word "Unf*ckwithables". Yeah, real classy. Epitome of classy, some would even say "F*cking Classy"

Now run along, you're making the real 6speeders with vaginas look bad.
OUCH...

Old 03-07-2008, 09:25 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !

Where's the popcorn!

Old 03-07-2008, 09:27 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i'll get the popcorn if you bring the soda's!

Old 03-07-2008, 09:32 PM
which one of you is bringing the KY?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:34 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
This is why the NW section is one of my favorites on here. So much entertainment factor...

Old 03-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
OUCH...
Yeah, I’m embarrassed for him too.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80

Where's the popcorn!
Ya know, I really don’t care if you guys with the “popcorn” have the character to admit that you were being truly arrogant and condescending with your “guys in rooms” comments. That’s what irks me. The homophobe stuff was just a minor side effect of some real disdain for the DTM and bimmerforums crowd who were cool enough to think to invite you guys on their drive and all they got from you was passive aggressive disrespect. They’re good people, and they didn’t deserve the sh%# talk from the “real 6speeders” who wound up missing out on a great time.

It’s all good though. It’s just BS on the internet. I’ll see you all on the next drive.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:18 AM
You take things way too seriously, John. I laughed not at you but at this whole humor because it can be seen as being fun without being too insulting.

You can go play if you wanted to or assume one thing about us. I know for one that I didn't go on the drive because I didn't have time to not because I thought I was better than you guys.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
You take things way too seriously, John. I laughed not at you but at this whole humor because it can be seen as being fun without being too insulting.

You can go play if you wanted to or assume one thing about us. I know for one that I didn't go on the drive because I didn't have time to not because I thought I was better than you guys.
I probably am taking it too seriously. Fact is though that I like those guys that made the Ocean Shores drive happen, and M32911 is the only one on here defending them. I mean really, don’t you think that if you took the time to reach out and invite the bimmerforums crowd on a drive, and they basically called you a bunch of **** in return, you’d be pretty pissed. Don’t you also think that your friends would rally around in your defense? Well that’s what I’m doing. It’s easy to see giving people a bunch of sh#* as fun when you’re not on the receiving end of it.

Again, I’m not really upset at all. I’m just calling BS on those who would dis my friends.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:48 AM
I probably am taking it too seriously. Fact is though that I like those guys that made the Ocean Shores drive happen, and M32911 is the only one on here defending them. I mean really, don’t you think that if you took the time to reach out and invite the bimmerforums crowd on a drive, and they basically called you a bunch of **** in return, you’d be pretty pissed. Don’t you also think that your friends would rally around in your defense? Well that’s what I’m doing. It’s easy to see giving people a bunch of sh#* as fun when you’re not on the receiving end of it.

Again, I’m not really upset at all. I’m just calling BS on those who would dis my friends.
I thought you wanted to be banned...yet you're still posting.

For what it's worth, Jay even agreed with my post that boiled your blood so much. So...yeah.

I can't speak for everyone else. But I really have nothing in common with the new blood of dtm and bimmerforums asside from the roundel...that's it. It's a younger group of people that are generally very irresponsible and for the most part, their meets consist of meeting up at Bahama Breeze, taking pictures, going to Alki, taking pictures and going home. I'm sorry, but that's not my thing. I like to drive my car, I don't care about being "seen" in a decade old german economy car.

And since I doubt most of their driving ability, I don't want to go on drives with them either. I trust damn near everyone here except for Jay and I have yet to feel like I'm in danger by anyone in front or behind me. No close calls, no tickets and no dumbass maneuvers, no passing on the median, no running from the police, none of that. During the toy run, I stuck around with 6speed and kept my distance from them.

I hang out with A LOT of the people on DTM and bimmerforums indivudually (I just got back from meeting up with one of them in Capital Hill) but rarely as a group, unless it's more of the old school guys and we're painting the town red. Most of the people that I know predate you completely.

I never said I was too good for them. But I can't really identify with a lot of the new people and I don't trust most of their driving.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Late Notice: Ocean Shores Drive March 1st/2nd