Late Notice: Ocean Shores Drive March 1st/2nd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 08:03 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Seattle996
Ah, your a local boy. I'm in Canyon Park, meeting up would be fun.

I also wanted an E46 forever, but then stepped up to the E39. My cousin had an E46 M3.. thing was pretty wicked. Silver, slammed w/ coilovers on HRE's. Think it had a straight pipe for the exhaust, obnoxious but fun. But yeah, the E36 M3 was the car. I remember all the Car & Driver, Motor Trend magazines praising it as the best handling car at the time. I think even ferarri and porsche were mentioned. Sounds far fetched, but the thing does handle like its on rails.
The coilovers I have now, humiliate stock M3's (with equal drivers). Turn in is rediculous. It just keeps turning and turning and turning and turning. You owe it to yourself to take it for a spin if you like M3's as much as you say you do =)

I can't wait for my first track day. I want to see the instructor put my car through it's paces. I'm a good driver on the street and twisties, but track is a whole different ballgame.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:10 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^love the signature! quoted from our favorite t-shirt!

Old 03-10-2008, 09:19 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
This is ridiculous. This whole thread.

I'm gone from here for awhile. If you guys want me at any meets/drives..those who have my email can use it.