Banned from the driveway.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 12:32 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Sigh...this is why you need to get IM, Josh. Like I said earlier on, this drive was kind of last minute. I'll definitely let you know about the drive next time. In fact, Josh, come join us this coming Sunday. The BMWCCA is putting on a drive. They're meeting at the QFC in Issaquah off Gilman Blvd at 9:30 am.

I guess no more burgers and potatoes for me...

Old 03-10-2008, 12:37 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^josh,

i sent an invite to you. i also sent one for autoX this saturday, and for the bmwcca one for this sunday. not sure why you didn't get them? =( i sent to carries email as well.

the drive on sunday wasn't really a planned drive. carlos wanted to ride in jasons car. i went over so he could peek at my calipers while he was at jasons. i didn't drive and neither did mitchel.

i try to send invites to everyone whenever something comes up. the more, the merrier!

*email sent josh....take a peek. wink*

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 03-10-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I kid I kid..Btw I did get the invites for this coming weekend. If it rains all week like they say I will be at Stevens or Baker. If it is sunny Saturday I will be at AutoX (maybe in Davids or Carries car). I know for a fact that my suspension will not be dialed in for a few weeks. I am going to do everything at one time and be done!

KW V3 Coilovers (sorry but getting the JIC/cross is a Bytch)
Droplinks
Gt3 F Sway bar
Rear subframe connector
rear toe links (to help with tire wear)
Corner balanced ( have to wait to find someone to do it)

Old 03-10-2008, 12:49 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
josh,

it's supposed to be sunny with maybe a shower or two this weekend. i hope you can make it! if we are in the same grid together, i'll get some shots of you at autoX!

Old 03-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01

*email sent josh....take a peek. wink*
With the ***wink*** that is not what I expected to see

Old 03-10-2008, 01:23 PM
lol!!! i didn't really notice until you said something....that did sound a bit suggestive! lol!!!

i just wanted to be sure that i wasn't "cut off" from the onion/potat. thing!

Old 03-10-2008, 03:48 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Josh, If you need help with the suspension, let me know. I have spring compressors in my garage.

I hear gruppe 2 is the place to go for corner balancing...there or Speedware

Old 03-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
Josh, If you need help with the suspension, let me know. I have spring compressors in my garage.

I hear gruppe 2 is the place to go for corner balancing...there or Speedware
You don't need a spring compressor!

2nd & 3rd
Group 2! They are the shiznits!

Old 03-10-2008, 04:07 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'd recommend Cantrell Motorsport for corner balancing. They did a great job installing the coilovers/sways/droplinks in my Turbo and then aligning/corner balancing it afterwards.

How can you compress those springs without a compressor? They'd make the job easier I would think.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'd recommend Cantrell Motorsport for corner balancing. They did a great job installing the coilovers/sways/droplinks in my Turbo and then aligning/corner balancing it afterwards.

How can you compress those springs without a compressor? They'd make the job easier I would think.
Stock springs yes,you need the compressor some times. But if you have coil overs or lowering springs, you don't need it. They don't tension the spring when bolting on the hat.

What about taking them apart? Lay the strut on the floor, put your foot on the spring, & use a impact gun to remove the hat. The strut will spring back about a foot.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Just a boxster?
Guy's no joke I have done it before (remember how low my car is) and with my air tools I can have each spring off in about half an hour. I appreciate the help very much though. Not much help is needed however, I will need someone to drink beer and eat while watching me work though.

Any volunteers?

Old 03-10-2008, 04:58 PM
^^^lol! calling mitchel.....calling mitchel.......beers!

Old 03-10-2008, 07:36 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Jody,
I'll bet you can "earn" a pink Caddy w/o having to paint your Boxster. But, we would have to change your name to Mary K!

Old 03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
^^lol! 'tis true! and i must say...i DO love make-up and hairspray!

if i should ever get fired from my job...i think i have a calling! hehe!

Old 03-10-2008, 09:51 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Haha..voyeur mechanic!

I'm down "That's Hot".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.