Proformance driving school

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Daryl --

having been gone all of last week... no go for afternoon lapping for me tomorrow...

I will try to come out in the afternoon and say hello though!

Also -- might as well sign up tomorrow for their Portland day if you can... it is filling up and Jeff (Cayman) and I will be there for sure...

Have fun -- the morning is a little boring... the afternoon is very fun.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Would love to come, but have a plane to catch tomorrow to Birmingham, Alabama to attend the Porsche Sport Driving School at Barber Motorsports Park this week !!!!!! Have fun!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:03 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Signed up for the 1day driving school with ProFormance on 5/6/Tues. There has been some interest locally, who else wants to be in the same group?
Great to hear D. Push the limits in there exercises and you'll learn your car well. Spend the afternoon lapping with an instructor and you'll feel so much better behind the wheel everywhere.

Boxstergirlie next????

Mitchel your car won't be track ready until it says Porsche on the badge....

Old 05-06-2008, 05:27 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see your car at the track today Daryl. Your xhost sounded awesome down the stretch.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:45 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
great seeing you out there!!!

nice to see your car in its natural environment

like seeing animals in a game preserve instead of cages at the zoo

Old 05-06-2008, 05:52 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
great seeing you out there!!!

nice to see your car in its natural environment

like seeing animals in a game preserve instead of cages at the zoo
I know those poor Motons was screaming Happy.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:14 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I know those poor Motons was screaming Happy.
You tracked the CS for the first time?
How was it?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:23 PM
No I was there with another car.
Hey I just noticed you only got 1 track car left in your stable.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
No I was there with another car.
Hey I just noticed you only got 1 track car left in your stable.
your new car? or what?
my RSA track ready and I'm thinking of tracking the GMC Crew cab

Old 05-06-2008, 11:35 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Wow! Had a great time today and learned a ton. Ready for more now.
Was great to have a surprise visit from Vincent driving his new BEAST!
Greta - If you where offering, I would of considered trading you for your spot. Just joking, have fun.
PJ - Another nice surpise, thanks for coming out.
Mark - Funny how the track amplifies some of your bad habits however, rewards you when you finally get it right. Smoothiness counts!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Wow! Had a great time today and learned a ton. Ready for more now.
Was great to have a surprise visit from Vincent driving his new BEAST!
Greta - If you where offering, I would of considered trading you for your spot. Just joking, have fun.
PJ - Another nice surpise, thanks for coming out.
Mark - Funny how the track amplifies some of your bad habits however, rewards you when you finally get it right. Smoothiness counts!
vincent got the silver bomb out today. The Jag Eater. Vince you act like I don't have car resources my friend. How did it feel? Lots of HP for a track rat.

D- Yes you get rewarded when done correctly. Lots of fun. Good succesful day when you leave the way you came.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:01 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Mark,
Agreed, shiny side stayed up, on paved surfaces and very happy didn't drive backwards!

Old 05-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
vincent got the silver bomb out today. The Jag Eater. Vince you act like I don't have car resources my friend. How did it feel? Lots of HP for a track rat.

D- Yes you get rewarded when done correctly. Lots of fun. Good succesful day when you leave the way you came.

Mark Very good.

D-Now you can go show the other your Motons actually worth something.

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-07-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:23 AM
PJS
car looks great
motons happy
smart man to use the speed lingerie on that immaculate bumper
I would lose the plate until you get a ticket

some action shots

Last edited by PJS; 05-07-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Wow Daryl even brought his own photographer.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Proformance driving school