Proformance driving school

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
what up Daryl....glad that you got out there to learn more about the car!! You make me proud brother!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:49 AM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Thanks guys, it's been about 28 years since I was on that track and I have to tell you it is still just as bumpy as I recall. Funny thing was I had to break some different habits and lines that I was using while on a set up bike. P-car around track is much more techincal than a bike.
Still slow, just getting smoother...

Old 05-08-2008, 01:07 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Thanks guys, it's been about 28 years since I was on that track and I have to tell you it is still just as bumpy as I recall. Funny thing was I had to break some different habits and lines that I was using while on a set up bike. P-car around track is much more techincal than a bike.
Still slow, just getting smoother...
You were 5 when you were last on the track. Does that count

Old 05-08-2008, 10:36 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
car looks great
motons happy
smart man to use the speed lingerie on that immaculate bumper
I would lose the plate until you get a ticket

some action shots

I'd wear a helmet riding with Daryl myself. Smart move this man has done.