Who Did your Clear Bra?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 12:57 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Get a hold of Atomic80. He would just love to help you spend your money. He lightened my purse significantly.
Gross, I tried picturing Larry with a purse and he also had a pair of huge sunglasses and some pink sweatpants that said "Juicy" on the ***.

My mind is a dark place...

Old 03-14-2008, 01:15 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^dang! sounds like you raided my wardrobe! hahaha!

Old 03-14-2008, 04:52 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mitchelrl
Gross, I tried picturing Larry with a purse and he also had a pair of huge sunglasses and some pink sweatpants that said "Juicy" on the ***.

Hey! You silly savage. You forgot the shoes with a bell on the toe.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:58 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^^hehehe!

Old 03-14-2008, 05:23 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mitchelrl

Old 03-14-2008, 05:39 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
YOU GUYS ARE TOOOOO MUCH!

Old 03-14-2008, 07:45 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Greta, we're happy to help. We can pick up the car at the dealership, get everything cleaned, sealed, and protected and then deliver it to your doorstep.

Old 03-14-2008, 08:41 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Greta, we're happy to help. We can pick up the car at the dealership, get everything cleaned, sealed, and protected and then deliver it to your doorstep.
I figure you would be able to do that. I recommended that when I picked up my wheels from her.

Greta, you can't go wrong with Mirrorworks. Get the full meal deal with them and don't look back.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
I can guarantee that our installation is absolute top notch. Virtually seamless on the 997TT. Check out Atomic's and you will see a top quality installation. I am wrapping my 996TT next week if you would like to check out the progress. I am also proud to offer the ONLY paint sealant that actually lifetime warranties your paint-job. NOBODY else can offer this in writing. No other product can perform this well. Guaranteed.

John

Old 03-15-2008, 01:03 AM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Well talked to Jin today and he said they can't do my car tomorrow. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday. Ben you still giving me a ride home in the CGT?

Old 03-15-2008, 05:55 PM
seattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really niceseattle_sun is just really nice
John at metropolitan did a great job with my car. Also gives free loaners.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:04 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Get a hold of Atomic80. He would just love to help you spend your money. He lightened my purse significantly.
Ha ha, - me too! I have two alarm systems, my NavTv, my Tookie, and more and i haven't even got the car yet That is just the beginning I have a feeling.....Thanks Atomic80!

Old 03-15-2008, 06:25 PM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gretapass
Ha ha, - me too! I have two alarm systems, my NavTv, my Tookie, and more and i haven't even got the car yet That is just the beginning I have a feeling.....Thanks Atomic80!
How much hard drive space do you have to store pictures of your new car?

Jason can make a few recommendations now

Old 03-15-2008, 06:38 PM
^^^

Old 03-15-2008, 07:38 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by seattle_sun
John at metropolitan did a great job with my car. Also gives free loaners.
Yeah, but the problem with that is, I found the loaners to be so much fun I hated to return them for my cars. I especially liked the original model of the Scion.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who Did your Clear Bra?