Many Thanks to Aaron, Mike and Matt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 08:11 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
His car isn't exactly white...it's "glacier blue".

lol...true, but david will NOT park next due it the brightness!

Old 04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Greta I've got to ask. Why so soon on a detail. You just picked it up from Barrier?

We'll have to have you and your husband down with that car this summer. Jason can take a few pics with my white ones. We'll have to try and find a someone with a White 996 to put with the 997,993,964 and my 997. White only of course. Of course I'll have to have Mirrorworks down prior to keep up with your detailing
H20Skier, I didn't have Barrier do any detail - I wanted a private, specialized initial detail, so that is why I hired 3LG detailing (Aaron). He spent 12 hours on it (and 8 of those with Mike helping). Then I wanted the VS installed on the car before the first wax for best application (then the windshield film by Proline by Matt from Mirrorworks, then the third day was final wax). When I drove it home from Barrier, it was still dirty from the delivery from Germany.

Now to the photoshoot! Yes, I am actually planning a WHITE photoshoot. Jason and my son (who is a professional auto photographer) can come do the shoots. The guy who purchased my white 996 C4S wants to come, and I have a friend with a 07 White Gt3 and another friend with a new white (and carbon) 08 Gt3RS. How fun would that be!!!! Lets do it when we can guarantee some great weather. We need to think of a great location for the shoot. I am looking forward to meeting you (feel like I know you already!) Started tearing up the streets today, but won't push the "fun" button until I am done with the breakin period.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:07 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
An all white photoshoot would be so cool. Count me in on that one. We all know it's the best color.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:23 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
White 993's ( me and jolly )
White 964's ( mine plus Busta Ribs )
White 996's (Greta's old 996)
White 997's (2 RS's, GT3, 1 TT ) any others in area?

This day saddens me. Another White RS in the area besides Barriers. I now will most likely have to sell with this new RS Greta mentions

ok other than Porsche
Ben's Countache
My F430

Old 04-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Greta..it is broken in already..now have fun

oh ya Mark, Ben doesn't own that car anymore. Sold it a couple months back

Old 04-22-2008, 08:19 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
now...now...now.....who called BS on the silver/gray car photoshoot! LOL!!!! (=^.^=)

i'm going to sneak the little silver bullet in! hehehe! j/k.....j/k! it's a BOXSTER and silver! since mark said "what's a 986" i'll have to just show him. hehe!

it will be a beauiful photoshoot! i LOVE the whites!

mark....the autox group was still talking about your pretty new italian after you left. i think you were a hit! lol! =)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-22-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:22 AM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute

This day saddens me. Another White RS in the area besides Barriers. I now will most likely have to sell with this new RS Greta mentions

ok other than Porsche
Ben's Countache
My F430
Looks like we may be talking about the same white RS? My friend is Kjell (partner of Jimmy Barrier) with the RS. Do you know him also? Great guy.

Old 04-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'm definitely in for the All-white photoshoot. Just say when. White is the new black, baby!!

Old 04-22-2008, 10:17 AM

ok other than Porsche
Ben's Countache
My F430
^^the 986/987....aka: BOXSTER (since you weren't familiar with it...haha! ) is a porsche toooo!

just like that old TV show back in the 80's. "kids are people too". my boxster says "boxsters are porsche's too!" hehe!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-22-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Nah they are better. The Boxster (and 98X series) and CGT are the only cars where Porsche put the motor in the correct location.

At least they got it right twice.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:36 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Nah they are better. The Boxster (and 98X series) and CGT are the only cars where Porsche put the motor in the correct location.

At least they got it right twice.
CAYMAN???? Did we forget.

I didn't know Boxsters had a 9## number. I thought they were 800's. Yes that White Boxster would be in the all white shoot. Not in the All 911 and White Photo Shoot.

Greta
I will take my car off Dupont Registry now. Knowing only two White RS's in the area. His I won't see much. It's parked more than out. I'm good with that. I'm the other way. 5000 miles since August last year.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:08 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I'm the other way. 5000 miles since August last year.
That's pretty good considering the number of cars you have to choose from on a daily basic. Must be hard, "should I take the white Porsche, or the white Porsche, or the other white Porsche, or the white Porsche sitting in the back of the garage. Oh ya, or maybe the white 430 or the white truck." Is the other 430 for days you are in a bad mood? It's a little dark for you.

Old 04-22-2008, 07:22 PM

Greta
I will take my car off Dupont Registry now. Knowing only two White RS's in the area. His I won't see much. It's parked more than out. I'm good with that. I'm the other way. 5000 miles since August last year.[/QUOTE]

Kjell has only 400 miles on his! He never drives it - garage queen.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass

Greta

Kjell has only 400 miles on his! He never drives it - garage queen.

this is exactly what I mean. I know I will barely ever see his.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Brucem
Greta..it is broken in already..now have fun

oh ya Mark, Ben doesn't own that car anymore. Sold it a couple months back
I am really trying to behave myself during this break in period. I made a quick trip from my house in South Bellevue last night to Whole Foods (VIA SNOQUALMIE PASS) and ACCIDENTLY went just alittle above the 4200 rpms, OOOPS!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Many Thanks to Aaron, Mike and Matt