Many Thanks to Aaron, Mike and Matt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 06:35 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Many Thanks to Aaron, Mike and Matt

My beautiful new white 997TT is already for the road now thanks to Aaron (3LG Detailing), Mike (Stealth) and Matt Rutherford (Ultimate Auto Skin). On Thursday, Aaron and Mike showed up with the 3LG Detailing Trailer which is quite impressive in itself. They then spent over 8 hours doing the new car prep detail in my garage. I had no idea you could do that much work prepping a brand new car. They were miticulous to every detail of the car through the polish stage. Then on Friday, Matt came to the house with his truck load of Ventureshield, tables, tools, fancy lights, etc. He took out his computer which gave him detailed dimensions to cut custom clear film for my car. He removed the crest, lights, wrapped all the edges, and his work was perfect and flawless. In addition he put on the new Proline Windshield protection film on my virgin windshield. This is to protect against pits, chips, cracks, etc. You cannot even tell it is there! He worked a long 12 hour day til late at night then headed home to 5 inches of snow late last night. Today, Aaron returned to do the final wax, dressings and final detailing on my car. In addition he spent a great deal of time educating me on techniques and how to do proper maintenance of my car. My new car looks BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU GUYS - THE WORK COULD NOT HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER - IT IS PERFECT! I highly recommend these guys to everyone.

I would post pictures - and I will, but with 18 miles on my car, I do not want to take it out of the garage yet because it is snowing, hailing, and just nasty outside all day! I can't believe it - UGH! When the sun comes out, I will post some pics. I can't wait to go for a drive.

Old 04-19-2008, 06:45 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
wow, greta! "she" sounds like she had a full day at the porsche spa! i bet she looks gorgeous!! too bad the weather is acting the way that it is! i'm sure you can't wait to go for a drive!

can't wait to see the pictures! congrats again! i'm sooo excited for you!

Old 04-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Sounds great Greta!!! i can't wait to see the car in person.

Matt does a wonderful job with the clear bra!

Old 04-19-2008, 08:41 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
I do not want to take it out of the garage yet because it is snowing,
Remember 997TT is All wheel drive !
Congratulations ! Hope the weather will be better soon, so that you can enjoy your car !

Old 04-19-2008, 09:18 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=lpm 505;1805207]Remember 997TT is All wheel drive !

I know (I owned a C4S prior). It just looks so perfect I don't want to get it all dirty on its first voyage out of the garage!

Old 04-19-2008, 09:56 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lpm 505
Remember 997TT is All wheel drive !
Congratulations ! Hope the weather will be better soon, so that you can enjoy your car !
AWD doesn't help when you have summer performance tires. Don't ask me how I know.

Greta, you'll have to get her dirty sometime....well, maybe when the sun decides to peek out you can. I had to drive mine in this crazy weather today!

Old 04-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Greta, not a problem, it was my pleasure to work on it. Your interior is SWEET, tons of leather, I thought it would never end!

What are your final thoughts on the Ventureshield? Matt called me today, & we are going to get it done on mine. I can't wait to see it out in the light with some wax!

I drove a little over 200mi today up in the mountains, there was rain, snow, sleet & hail! A little scary on some of the back roads.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:11 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Greta your car got more in one day than all of my cars Ever combined. Holy Friholies. I'm tired just thinking about my poor little cars getting rubbed and tugged so long

Old 04-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Yea, the sun came out today and I finally got to really drive my car and what a thrill it was! Oh my gosh, it was so hard to be good and let my tires seed and break it in - but I did contain myself. It is amazing and everything and more that I had hoped for. I was chasing the sun so the rain would not catch me but got in a couple hours of driving. What an amazing machine and those ceramic breaks are worth every penny - just incredible. The short shifter makes the car feel like a race car (oh yea, it kindof is!) LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!

Old 04-20-2008, 11:10 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Greta I've got to ask. Why so soon on a detail. You just picked it up from Barrier?

We'll have to have you and your husband down with that car this summer. Jason can take a few pics with my white ones. We'll have to try and find a someone with a White 996 to put with the 997,993,964 and my 997. White only of course. Of course I'll have to have Mirrorworks down prior to keep up with your detailing

Old 04-20-2008, 11:32 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
It's too bad you don't have your old 996 C4S anymore unless you think you can contact the producer that bought yours and see if he'd be interested in bringing it down for the photo shoot. I think that Mark has something going here. This could be an amazing photo shoot!

Old 04-21-2008, 08:03 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i guess carlos's white 986 isn't invited to the white car photoshoot. =( oh well, we're just boxsters. wink*

Old 04-21-2008, 08:06 AM
what's a 986?

Old 04-21-2008, 08:08 AM
^^that's what i figured. =)

Old 04-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^i guess carlos's white 986 isn't invited to the white car photoshoot. =( oh well, we're just boxsters. wink*
His car isn't exactly white...it's "glacier blue".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Many Thanks to Aaron, Mike and Matt