Crater Lake Oregon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 09:45 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
first not planning on a speedy drive. I'm the slow one in the group
I'm sorry I have trouble believing that, Mark.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:47 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
ya, david says he's the slow one in the group. he's our janitor and has to be the "SWEEPER".

Old 05-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
I would totally love do join this. I'll be back from NYC the 4th of July and be in Seattle the rest of the summer for the most part.

Old 05-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Crater Lake is an amazing sight and a must-see in the NW. Lots of good hiking around the perimeter as well. Mike, you are an animal to bike around the lake. You get to take in all the scenery, but with all the hills and traffic (1-lane both ways), I only recommend it for the hardcore bikers. I saw so many casual bikers suffer while riding around the lake, which is over 20 miles for the entire loop. It is more imposing than you think.

Bring a jacket if you take a boat tour. Even if it is hot on the trail, it will be very chilly on the water, as much as a 20-degree difference. It's the deepest lake in the US fed by snow and rain. The water temperature keeps the lake surface nice and cool. Overall, it is spectacular to see in person. The deepest, bluest water I've ever seen. Good idea for a road trip, but definitely not a 1 day affair.

Old 05-17-2008, 10:44 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
[quote=Busta Rib;1853540]Crater Lake is an amazing sight and a must-see in the NW. Lots of good hiking around the perimeter as well. Mike, you are an animal to bike around the lake. You get to take in all the scenery, but with all the hills and traffic (1-lane both ways), I only recommend it for the hardcore bikers. I saw so many casual bikers suffer while riding around the lake, which is over 20 miles for the entire loop. It is more imposing than you think.

Actually it's 33 miles around the lake. I've ridden it two different times on Cycle Oregon trips. I was one of those suffering, but the pie place at Union Creek makes it all worth while.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:53 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Must be something about white cars that makes them slow drivers.

We all know that blue cars are fast...I've gotten pulled over enough times to prove that.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:17 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
blue is the new white

Old 05-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
And Black is still black. Everything else is just trying to be compared to it. It takes love and dedication to attend to it but when shined up it is well worth it.

Old 05-17-2008, 10:05 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Color is just added weight - WHITE - the un-color of CHAMPIONS!

Old 05-19-2008, 01:06 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
lets bring bikes and do the loop. we should be able to get someone's son, who has camera's to possibly drive a truck with bikes? maybe she than will buy us sbux. 33 miles is only 1 1/2 hours so we better bring lunch to fill up more of the day.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:34 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe we still debating about color here. RED is faster better ect.,ect... Can't imagine if Prince's song was about " a little white Corvette". Yikes.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:46 AM
How are we going to bring bikes? I guess I could drive Mark's white truck with the bikes in the back. Just be sure to remember that I'm the slow one in the group.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:52 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
How are we going to bring bikes? I guess I could drive Mark's white truck with the bikes in the back. Just be sure to remember that I'm the slow one in the group.

We have someone bring them down behind my truck or something than we go on from there. That would be cool. Than off to In and Out. If we don't plan the date soon we will run out of weekends though.

Vincent I am beginning to think you have a Red car. Rumor is you have two but I still don't believe it.

Josh your correct. I've been looking for someone that can paint all of my stuff Black to make them true Sports cars. The good news for me is I talked to my attorney today and took you out of my will for the RS. I would have hated to make that mistake and left you a NON-Sportscar after I passed.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Just pick a date Mark. Someone has to do it.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:00 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Josh your correct. I've been looking for someone that can paint all of my stuff Black to make them true Sports cars. The good news for me is I talked to my attorney today and took you out of my will for the RS. I would have hated to make that mistake and left you a NON-Sportscar after I passed.
No big deal Josh can always paint it red after you're gone.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crater Lake Oregon