Crater Lake Oregon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 01:59 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Vince you know we still love you even though you drive a RED car.

Guys I really am just thinking about somekind of a weekend trip down and bring some ladies. Not looking to break any records. It won't be that kind of a trip. There is some good stuff along the Oregon Coast we could hit on the way back if we don't piggy back on the In and Out trip.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Whenever a date is set I will see if I can get off and do the same with the girlfriend

Old 05-21-2008, 07:25 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
lets bring bikes and do the loop. we should be able to get someone's son, who has camera's to possibly drive a truck with bikes? maybe she than will buy us sbux. 33 miles is only 1 1/2 hours so we better bring lunch to fill up more of the day.
You know, that could be fun! My son and I both have road bikes and he has the camera. You supply the truck and I'll supply the son and sbux! Just took care of Derek at Benchmark with his Sbux supply, he did a great job with all my installs including the new 9500 ci. Very cool system!

Old 05-21-2008, 09:51 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
You know, that could be fun! My son and I both have road bikes and he has the camera. You supply the truck and I'll supply the son and sbux! Just took care of Derek at Benchmark with his Sbux supply, he did a great job with all my installs including the new 9500 ci. Very cool system!
I left Benchmark last Friday 9am with the 9500 in my spider. It might have even worked for me this weekend. I had two of them paid for a month ago and they've been a no show from the factory until last Thursday.

Is August a good time to head towards Crater maybe?

Old 05-22-2008, 07:43 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I left Benchmark last Friday 9am with the 9500 in my spider. It might have even worked for me this weekend. I had two of them paid for a month ago and they've been a no show from the factory until last Thursday.

Is August a good time to head towards Crater maybe?
I put $1000 down on mine last January! Yes, they took a very long time to arrive, but I really like the system and very stealthy compared to the last version.

August is good for me right now.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:08 PM
E-Man is infamous around these parts
Crater lake has been on my list of places to check out. Mark, if your not interested in breaking any speed records on the way down, you should tow your boat so we can make a few 'turns' when we get there

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	_DRP0121.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	70647  
Old 05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by E-Man
Crater lake has been on my list of places to check out. Mark, if your not interested in breaking any speed records on the way down, you should tow your boat so we can make a few 'turns' when we get there

i'm good with that. the boat will be on the buoy this weekend. weather holds we will make some turns soon.

do you like your KD. I had one and got rid of it for a Goode 1 1/2 years ago.

I didn't know it was a lake you could ski on. thought it was a mtn top

Old 05-29-2008, 10:35 PM
KD treats me right. I tried a Goode once before and I just couldn't get use to it. Felt too lite. I'm not even sure about being able to ski there. You might be right.

That looks like a classic old HO in your Avator. Mach series? Ohh the good old days..

Old 05-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by E-Man
KD treats me right. I tried a Goode once before and I just couldn't get use to it. Felt too lite. I'm not even sure about being able to ski there. You might be right.

That looks like a classic old HO in your Avator. Mach series? Ohh the good old days..

i've got the same kd in my garage right now. my neighbor also skiis on it.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Yeah I'm sure you do. You've got a lot of things in that garage of yours.
It's funny how slalom skiing and driving a road course have so much in common. Acceleration, deceleration(set up for the turn), Turn, and acceleration once again. Either one makes for a good day.