Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 01:56 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Greta thanks for the coffee and the $100 sbux card. I can't believe you gave everyone one of those. Your a sweetheart. No go back out and wash your car it was embarrassing

IMHO "Best Car of the day" 1973 RS (spec'd) Although black is way to hard to clean

Thanks Mark! … seems not many people anymore, even amongst enthusiast, recognize the significance of the RS or any of the pre-74’s for that matter. It was great meeting you and some others and it was nice seeing some faces not seen in a while ….. thanks for being our Mother Hen Jody!

Old 05-27-2008, 02:13 AM
mitchelrl is infamous around these parts
PS, Brian, you have an adorable family. You brought out everyone and your dog even (she was a sweetheart!). Congrats on the new girl on deck.

Old 05-27-2008, 02:21 AM
S7RR is infamous around these parts
I think we need to do this more often
and when I start drivers ed. II can rack up hours on cruises afterwards espically after I get a ice chocolate at starbucks (I don't know what the fancy word for it is.)

That was really cool Jody I think you deserve a slightly burnt cake obviously made by someone with NO baking skillz

Old 05-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Haha would be interesting to see how fast your parents will let you go. Not that we speed or do anything illegal, but 60 and 70 in some places is quite fast

Old 05-27-2008, 07:16 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Great stuff Jason , BTW Greta left me out of the reindeer games too..

Old 05-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Great stuff Jason , BTW Greta left me out of the reindeer games too..
sad

Old 05-27-2008, 08:09 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
you guys are welcome! thanks for coming out and for such a good turnout of cars and great people! i'm just addicted to the cars and fun people, so it's a pleasure putting things together! =)

Old 05-27-2008, 08:13 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
looked like tons of fun

Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
This is an unbelievable shot.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Glad you like it Vince. That one is easily one of my favorites. I also noticed that this new style makes everyone look a bit sick so I won't be using this style again for shots of people.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:19 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by R T
Thanks Mark! … seems not many people anymore, even amongst enthusiast, recognize the significance of the RS or any of the pre-74’s for that matter. It was great meeting you and some others and it was nice seeing some faces not seen in a while ….. thanks for being our Mother Hen Jody!
RT...i only had to pull up one pair of pants.....turn one shirt back around that was inside out....and remind one person that their fly was undone. so all in all.....an easy group of kids.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:52 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Glad you like it Vince. That one is easily one of my favorites. I also noticed that this new style makes everyone look a bit sick so I won't be using this style again for shots of people.
This style is great for cars. But it makes us look like we from the harsh desert or something.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:50 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by atomic80
... I wasn't planning to comment on the wacko white balance because I just thought my monitor was screwed up

Old 05-27-2008, 11:52 AM
R T
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
RT...i only had to pull up one pair of pants.....turn one shirt back around that was inside out....and remind one person that their fly was undone. so all in all.....an easy group of kids.
.... at least only one of those things was related to me ... I won't say which one

Old 05-27-2008, 11:53 AM
^^hehe! ya, but the one thing that was related to you is extra cute!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!