Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 05:57 PM
niter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Sunday I work early oh well.

Did I read free starbucks?!?! I must not get any because I drive a red lawnmower huh?
You mean Monday right?

Old 05-21-2008, 06:00 PM
shep is infamous around these parts
I might show up... Let's hope a 5-speed car is acceptable Hopefully I'll recognize some people -- I came with Mitchel to Toy Run back in December.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I think steve was suggesting sunday since monday didn't work for him. Hoepfully we can do monday so I can go, but if not ill hope for pics haha

Old 05-21-2008, 06:09 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
New to the forms here and wanted to know if it’s cool that I too tag along.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyingcesar
New to the forms here and wanted to know if it’s cool that I too tag along.
We will need ur SSN DOB and mothers maiden name. Subject to approval can't be too careful these days.

Jp I have no problem with it but u gotta go thru jody btw what do you drive?

Old 05-21-2008, 06:22 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Who is Jody? I drive a Black 2008 Infiniti G37S Its a six speed...

Old 05-21-2008, 06:34 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'll be at the other "cars & coffee" Saturday morning with the rest of the riff raff.

CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Nice another G37. Hey Cesar, I'm the SuperMod by the same SN on MyG37.

I would be in but I'm going to be in Cannon Beach all weekend. Oh well, Next meet I'll try to make it for sure!

Jody is boxstergirlie.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:42 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
RB......i'm sticking to monday, the original day posted. so hopefully you can make it now! lol!

yes...all are invited! even 5 speeds. i'm a 5 speed as well. wink*

Old 05-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ Nice another G37. Hey Cesar, I'm the SuperMod by the same SN on MyG37.

I would be in but I'm going to be in Cannon Beach all weekend. Oh well, Next meet I'll try to make it for sure!
Have fun in Cannon Beach...

Old 05-21-2008, 06:45 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'll be at the other "cars & coffee" Saturday morning with the rest of the riff raff.
i think i know which one you are going to! lol! paul b. invited me as well. i'll be at autoX though. have a good time and tell him hello if you see him for me!

Old 05-22-2008, 09:57 AM
even if we have a small group...that's okay... still fun to BS....and grab a bite to eat and a starbux! =)

Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
starbux? now u r confusing me .....

Old 05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
lol..i knew i would confuse you all.

RT...we are still meeting in the parking lot where tully's is as well as the bella botega shopping center. (the address listed on page 1). but since most of us prefer starbux and we have a starbux member here on 6speed we cam support strbux and we can decide to walk directly across the street if we prefer to drink starbux. it's that the bella botega has plenty of parking and starbux really doesn't.

so...we'll park at the location listed and then pick to go to strbux if we prefer.

same time and place. =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee anyone? Happy Memorial Day!