2nd Annual NWQuattro Mt St Helens Drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Redgoat™ is infamous around these parts
2nd Annual NWQuattro Mt St Helens Drive

Thanks to the 6speedonline members who attended last year. Was a ton of fun!

I apologize about the short notice, but on June 7th we are doing it again!

Th 2nd Annual Mt. St. Helen's Drive will be June 7th, 2008

the meeting spot for everyone coming up I5 or going down will be the Walmart in Chehalis

Walmart
1601 NW Louisiana Ave
Chehalis, WA 98532

We will meet there at 11:00 AM we will drive south I5 to highway 12

at the top there is room for photos to be taken and amazing views on all sides

push your cars at your own risk......there are no guardrails and there are some very sharp corners with a long drop if you mess up.

hope to see you all there!

Old 05-26-2008, 12:21 PM
willcoxmd is infamous around these partswillcoxmd is infamous around these parts
That was a really fun drive last year. I'll try to make it if i'm in town

Old 05-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
That was a really fun drive last year. I'll try to make it if i'm in town
Hope you can make it!

Old 05-27-2008, 08:52 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
My wife and I had a blast last year. I will try and make it out this year. Same roads, faster car.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Grouse is infamous around these parts
bump

Old 05-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to try & make it!

Make sure you got clear bra first!

Old 05-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Nahh I should be good still havent got the front end repainted from last years "sand blasting"

Old 06-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Bump

Old 06-06-2008, 07:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
guys be real careful tomorrow. chinook and blewet passes both had SNOW last night. Mt St Helens will have the same I'm sure when you get closer to visitors center. At least VERY slippery conditions.

Just watch out and keep the cars off the shiny side.

A concerned dad..

Old 06-06-2008, 08:06 PM
willlangford is infamous around these parts
I was one of the guys with the Scion group that you guys ran into last year. I now drive a R32.. I might show up as I live in Chehalis. I will try to find a link to the pictures I took of all your cars last year. I talked to quite a few of you.

H20SKIER-No kidding..It was like AutoX in Packwood a month or whatever it was ago.. holy crazy driving down Highway12 with white on both sides of the road going to race.. mind trip..

BTW.. the Scion crew is doing it Sunday..heh..

Old 06-06-2008, 08:59 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
someone in that scion group got one of the best photos of my old white 360 spider crossing a bridge. I don't even know how I got ahold of that picture after it was taken but I sure appreciate it.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:28 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by willlangford
I was one of the guys with the Scion group that you guys ran into last year.

That is too funny. I saw you guys last year!!! I was on my way to Portland International Raceway last year on that day with a buddy of mine and we saw this caravan of Scions! Never seen anything like that - what a hoot!

Old 06-06-2008, 11:05 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I've been wanting to join the NW Scion groups for years but too shy to do so.

Old 06-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by willlangford
I was one of the guys with the Scion group that you guys ran into last year. I now drive a R32.. I might show up as I live in Chehalis. I will try to find a link to the pictures I took of all your cars last year. I talked to quite a few of you.

H20SKIER-No kidding..It was like AutoX in Packwood a month or whatever it was ago.. holy crazy driving down Highway12 with white on both sides of the road going to race.. mind trip..

BTW.. the Scion crew is doing it Sunday..heh..

Wow!! small world

Old 06-07-2008, 04:09 AM
willlangford is infamous around these parts
Well if I can get myself functional I will try to roll with everyone. If you see a red :R32 lost around the Walmart parking lot, that's me.

Originally Posted by H20SKIER
someone in that scion group got one of the best photos of my old white 360 spider crossing a bridge. I don't even know how I got ahold of that picture after it was taken but I sure appreciate it.
That would be Robbie or Tu. They were the ones camped out waiting for everyone. I took quite a few while you guys were parked, I will have to find that link now.

BTW your 360 was nice, what did it get replaced with?

Originally Posted by vincentdds
I've been wanting to join the NW Scion groups for years but too shy to do so.
Oh ya? Well you should it's a nice group, I am laying low because of politics, and till my xB is all fixed and finished. You should come to a couple meets and stuff.. We have some fun events coming up as well, I think.

Originally Posted by Redgoat™
Wow!! small world
No kidding..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual NWQuattro Mt St Helens Drive