June 7th Meet and BBQ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 11:00 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by E-Man
No need to shed a tear for me Dr. Vince. I'm okay with the way things are set up.

I'm perfectly content driving my old Chevy to work every day.
I was talking about me.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
So sounds like this isn't going to be on Ruston Way but down the street a ways. I am going to check it out today or tomorrow. Mark and Vince know the exact location.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:44 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.metroparkstacoma.org/page.php?id=80

Is that the place? Owen Beach? Everything can be found on Google :-)

Old 05-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
http://www.metroparkstacoma.org/page.php?id=80

Is that the place? Owen Beach? Everything can be found on Google :-)
Thanks newb yeah I know my google is weak

Old 05-31-2008, 08:51 PM
I am going to call on monday and try to reserve the largest area they have so can we attempt to get an approximate head count? Thanks
RB And yes mark its only RB

Old 05-31-2008, 11:01 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Thanks newb yeah I know my google is weak
lol
newb. you crack me up you've got 45 days on the sight more than him

Old 06-01-2008, 12:26 AM
A lot can happen in 45 days I heard Rome was built in 45 days.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:45 AM
I was just giving vasily some crap. With all that's been going on I hope he didn't take that offensively. Was great seeing everyone yesterday! Let's try to nail this one down.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:50 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
RB, come on now, I wouldn't get offended. I'm not a 15 year old girl!

Old 06-01-2008, 04:08 PM
503Tim is infamous around these parts
any Portlanders going up for this?

Old 06-02-2008, 04:23 AM
xpikenz is infamous around these parts
i dont think im gonna make it out to this one cause my car looks like crap right now with the rear bumper gettin fitted.. and prepped for paint! i might miss a few more depending on how long it takes for the front bumper to come! SAD...

Old 06-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by xpikenz
i dont think im gonna make it out to this one cause my car looks like crap right now with the rear bumper gettin fitted.. and prepped for paint! i might miss a few more depending on how long it takes for the front bumper to come! SAD...
Duct tape is your friend

Old 06-02-2008, 11:30 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by xpikenz

ride your bike. who cares what kind or shape your car is in. Socializing can happen without a car.

btw not 100% in so someone might need to hook up the napkins I promised.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i'm 80% in, but will know as the weekend gets closer.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:49 AM
I have been trying to call the park office all day to reserve an area but they apparently don't answer the phone. I guess we might just have to ask mitchel to show up early and bully people out of our spot.

Mark that sucks hopefully you can make it out. I'm going to be the early to try to have some food cooked by the time people get there and just keep the grill going all day. But seriously if you don't make it who is going to spin the needle if we end up playing twister??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: June 7th Meet and BBQ